Mecha gallery for G.M.C. Gun Guild

images-8-jpeg.34244

Victor Markov

berserkfury-jpg.34413

Vincent

geno_breaker_the_apocalypse_by_liger_inuzuka-d343oqn-png.34412

Leon

Last edited:
how are the matches decided? is it a dice kinda deal or is it pre determined? (hasnt looked at the jump in at all)

It is a pre-determined deal when your playing with a another person. By yourself you obviously choose whether you win or lose.

Ok, I guess I just assumed it was all pvp not pve ^^;

are characters allowed to have specialties in two types of guns? say submachine guns and pistols for example?

Yes. But they have to be a primary and a sidearm

Are there matches that where two teams pair up? It would be cool to see how characters interact when working together

Yeah there are pvp matches. You have to discuss that with the desired player through pm though

Yeah there are pvp matches. You have to discuss that with the desired player through pm though
I think you was talking more along the lines of having more than one guild work together. Like a double team deathmatch.

oh that would be a new game let me write it in the guide. I'll put your name on it ^-^

Who's name? Im fine with either.

its a jump in so just go follow the link at the beginning of this thread. The format is laid out for you so just make an intro post with the format provided

Yep. He's right on the money :P