Gummy's Conceptual Tidings

M

mingummy

Original poster
H E Y ! Y O U ! I ' m G U M M Y

A B O U T M E
First of all, you can call me any variation of mingummy. You can give me a name of your choosing if that's what you would prefer. I'm active sporadically but daily. I'd say I'm a pretty adept roleplayer considering my ten years of experience. I can mirror any post length but I don't normally write more than two pages - you'd have to give me lots of time to accomplish that. I never post without proofreading so you can expect few grammar and spelling mistakes but if I miss something please do correct me.

I am a redstar so if you are smut-inclined I beg you to be truthful with your age. When rping something rather smutty, I do tend to fade to black but I'm open to testing out some new stuff. It should be noted that I never really limit my vocab so you can expect vulgar language and explicit descriptions of volatile situations. If you have certain triggers it is up to you to warn me because otherwise I won't hold back.

Wishes

P R E F E R E N C E S
( want ➣ meh )​

M✘M ➣ F✘F ➣ M✘F
Forum ➣ PM
Intermediate to Advanced
Correct grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, etc.
Daily/Weekly replies

Pairings

( = the character I would prefer to play ) ​

FANDOM ↴

The Outsiders

Dallas ✘ Johnny
Original Character ✘ Original Character

All For The Game

Andrew ✘ Neil
Renee ✘ Allison
Jeremy ✘ Jean
Original Character ✘ Original Character

The Raven Cycle

Ronan ✘ Adam
Blue ✘ Gansey ✘ Henry

WIP

Plots & Concepts

P L O T S
( ✧ really want to do )​
P L O T .1 ✧
It's summer in Greece, 611 BC. The Olympic Games are soon to come and the atmosphere is light with gaiety. Everyone feels closer to the Gods during these stretches of times which leads to a general lack of discontent among the people. Under the veil of excitement, two men were discovering something new and glorious.

A and B might not be as human as they thought. With awakened abilities that some would fear and others would covet, the two are unsure how to proceed. The decision is taken out of their hands however, when their new skills are witnessed. First they are arrested but soon rescued in a decidedly strange way. An oracle claims they were sent by the Goddess Athena to protect Greece from outside harm. They would need to undertake a series of tasks to prove their worth - consequent to their success even greater powers would be bestowed upon them.

Soon after they set off on an odyssey like none other and become a formidable pair.

P L O T .2
They're on the run. From the past, from family, from everything that continues to tear them down. It's only by coincidence (or fate if you believe in such things) that they find each other. Through events that they never would've imagined, A and B become travelling partners. At first they bide their time with simple pleasures like stargazing and tagging abandoned buildings but soon enough things turn weird.

The journeying duo could swear that they were being followed by someone or something. A race against an unseen force and a venture into a reality much stranger than their own leads to a companionship unrivaled by even legends such as Bonnie and Clyde or Luke Skywalker and Han Solo.

P L O T .3 ✧
It was difficult to believe it was true but this was happening. Not only was there an epidemic of kidnappings in the area but A just so happened to be one of the victims apparently. Locked in a room with no perceivable way out and chained to the wall A was left with only their despairing thoughts. What could've been days or weeks later another victim is tossed into the room. A and B are cautious around each other at first but desperation drives them to work together to escape.

P L O T .4 ✧
A world underground. A world underwater. A world above both. Each fears and loathes the other. When by chance a Terran is swept into Jadis, the world of sea-breathers, an unlikely friendship is made. At first A and B can only converse in slurs and fearful mutters but for some mystifying reason they don't attempt to kill the other. A reluctant but unwavering bond is made.

B conceals A in an area untraveled by other sea-breathers as they plan an expedition to the surface. Both are weary of the worlds they live in and dream to see the sky. Discarding stereotypes and traveling together is difficult in many ways but through conflict and calm the duo unearth the path to peace between races bent on ruin.

[I am almost always open to adding a supernatural element to a plot, doubling, and/or adding a third chara.]

C O N C E P T S
( ✧ really want to do )​

▬▬ ✧ ▬ ; Restaurant Owner ✘ Delinquent
▬▬ ✧ ▬ ; Detective ✘ White Collar Criminal
▬▬ ✧ ▬ ; Bodyguard ✘ Witness
▬▬ ✧ ▬ ; Were(animal) ✘ Were(animal)
▬▬ ❅ ▬ ; Single Parent ✘ Convenience Store Worker

more to come

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe we could do the Restaurant owner X Delinquent RP?

Would you like to do a MxM Restaurant owner x Delinquent RP with me?

• Love
Reactions: mingummy
I'm also kinda interested in the Restaurant Owner x Delinquent concept. Unless there are other pairings you've thought of and haven't updated your pairings yet.

I am a bit on the busy said currently though, so itll take some time for me to work on a CS. There are a few group rps I need to catch up on, and I work full time currently. Once School rolls around I'll have more time. :)

Definitely!

• Love
I'm also kinda interested in the Restaurant Owner x Delinquent concept. Unless there are other pairings you've thought of and haven't updated your pairings yet.
I updated my concepts and later today I will write some more detailed plot ideas of mine. Would you like me to tag you when I've done so?

I am a bit on the busy said currently though, so itll take some time for me to work on a CS. There are a few group rps I need to catch up on, and I work full time currently. Once School rolls around I'll have more time. :)

That is completely fine with me. I understand the whole juggling rps things. As long as you don't leave me hanging for a month without a reply. (I wouldn't mind if you gave me forewarning though and maybe just kept me in the loop ooc)​

Reactions: Esmeray
Would it be alright if I PMed you? I would like to discuss possible plots and see if we match well.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I updated my concepts and later today I will write some more detailed plot ideas of mine. Would you like me to tag you when I've done so?

That is completely fine with me. I understand the whole juggling rps things. As long as you don't leave me hanging for a month without a reply. (I wouldn't mind if you gave me forewarning though and maybe just kept me in the loop ooc)​

I would love to be updated when you update <3

I will most certainly keep you updated on how things are going week by week if you'd like? :)

• Love
Interested in doing a FxF were animal RP? C:

Werecougar..werehawk...wereowl...werelion (mind spins with were possibilites)

• Love
Interested in doing a FxF were animal RP? C:

Werecougar..werehawk...wereowl...werelion (mind spins with were possibilites)

I would absolutely love to! And haha I feel ya, the possibilities are endless...
Feel free to shoot me a pm or I can if you prefer :)

I would love to be updated when you update <3

I will most certainly keep you updated on how things are going week by week if you'd like? :)
I just realized I replied to you in my head but never actually typed it.. I'm sorry :ashamed:

I'll be adding my plot ideas some time today or tomorrow so I will be sure to tag you!
That sounds wonderful~

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
Very interested, but it seems the plot I'm drawn to is occupied ;A;.... I guess I'll stalk your profile for now.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I just realized I replied to you in my head but never actually typed it.. I'm sorry :ashamed:

I'll be adding my plot ideas some time today or tomorrow so I will be sure to tag you!
That sounds wonderful~

That's fine! I've been busy with work lately, but today is my day off. I'll eagerly await your pairings and concepts update. Maybe I could show you mine as well, maybe you'll find something that interests you. :)

Very interested, but it seems the plot I'm drawn to is occupied ;A;.... I guess I'll stalk your profile for now.
Which plot is it? I'm not opposed to working with the same concept as long as we can make it unique to any others.
I did update though! So if you're interested in something else - do tell!

That's fine! I've been busy with work lately, but today is my day off. I'll eagerly await your pairings and concepts update. Maybe I could show you mine as well, maybe you'll find something that interests you. :)

I have updated! And I would love to hear your ideas as well~

I kind of like plot one, pairing one (the one with the restaurant owner and the delinquent), and pairing four with the single parent and the convenience store worker. :)

I'm not sure if I am super into the ideas enough to keep with it though, so I'll share some of my ideas too. Maybe we can spit ball on which we'd like the most.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hello Gummy! I'm interested in the Single Parent x Convenient Store Clerk. That sounds like a nice simple plot that can turn into an extremely heavy drama with lots of issues. Love to see what can become of this one. Let me know!

Hi there! I would love to do the third and fourth plots if either is still open.