Gulliver's Travels

G

Gulliver

Original poster
Hao! I hail from... A sad place :L But! I am a happy person, so I have moved from a site-that-shall-not-be-named, to here, which seems like a happy place. At least, the admins make everything look warm and welcoming <3
Anyways, I like to consider myself a moderately seasoned RPer. If anyone goes off of school lexile, I could give you that number. I also like to think I can make a fair, lovable villain or two. If you do plan to RP with me, don't be squeamish, ok? The more blood and guts, the better :3
I was raised by a Star-Trek fan, and my favorite is probably Voyager (Much love for Capt. Janeway <3 ). So, Scifi holds a special place in my heart, as long as it follows it's own rules.
If anyone would like, I have a somewhat lengthy post from a few days ago, a RP I tried to start with a friend of mine.

Halloooooo Gulliver! :D Welcome to the community! We're happy to have you heeeeere.

It's good to be here! I've spent the last half an hour or so "ooh"ing and "ahh"ing over this site. You've all outdone yourselves, because this is amazing!

That name brought me back....only I was thinking of Gillagen's island. Welcome to Iwaku! If you need anything, message me!