[guitar riffs]

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

donutlosehope

Original poster
Hello everyone! My name is Amy, but on most websites I usually just go by Panda. I'm a 23 year old lady and am not a stranger to roleplaying, but I will say that I have NO idea how a site like Iwaku works (I was invited and thought 'what could it hurt?').

Most of my rping has usually been on tumblr for the past few years and I'm very accustomed to that, and I think it's showing as I'm filling out this resume because I have no idea what my tastes in genres are. I am so sorry Game Masters. Though I do think I'm better suited to 1x1 rps, if that counts for anything!

Even though I'm of age, I've never particularly done anything smutty before, so I probably won't be doing any of that here. I'd really like to get more practice in writing action scenes, if you're patient enough to deal with me!

I... really don't know what else to say! Introductions have never been my forte, so I think I'll leave this here and get back to working on the resume. It's nice to meet everyone, and I hope to stick around a good while! :D

Hey Amy! Welcome to Iwaku! Need some help with your resume? Well, how about what you are used to rping? What type of setting or characters you are comfortable playing. You are not required to fill it out right away, take some time. Maybe you might want to join the jump in role play section or you could browse the one on one area. We do have games and discussions to participate in as well as workshops with helpful tips to improve writing. If you need help don't hesitate to ask, again, welcome to the site.

• Useful
Reactions: Esmeray
tumblr_mhas0lQQEB1s44tcko1_500.gif

Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games
We got everything you want honey, we know the names

(Figured you'd like that judging from your title.)

Anyways, welcome to Iwaku Amy!!! Just take everything day by day. After doing a week of exploring and testing things out Iwaku should be a lot easier to navigate. If you need help finding anything in particular don't be afraid to ask.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

and if youd lke to practice your action scenes, ill happily help you ^_^ feel free to message me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.