Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
You have to admit that some things you just like to watch and read even though you know it's really stupid.

So tell me, What are your guilty pleasures?

... I have to admit... I... I like Twilight... D: it's just.. so dumb..! But funny...!

Anime in general.

Warhammer 40,000's setting. I know I'm not really supposed to take it seriously

HERESY!

I may slip into the occasional heretical action *gets drunk and chops of a guys head, before changing a girl from a virgin to not and giving her the clap at the same time*

Occasional.

When I wake up in the morning nowadays (because its summer vacation xD), I eat breakfast and watch the lame channels we have on our basic cable.
And I end up watching those really cute baby shows like "Angelina Ballerina" or "SUPER WHY?" or "Word World" or "Word Girl"

And xD this is embarrassing SUPER WHY IS MY FAVOURITE xD IM LITTLE RED OKAY?

Simple romance stories. I'm currently rereading Imadoki (Nowadays) just for the stupid high school girls ideal romance. I'll likely reread Wedding Peach next, I just have to forget they're junior high students. *twitch* Also need to find better feed then youtube for Scarecrow and Mrs. King.

Hurr hurr hurr. Oh, the nineties.

anything Humanity Fuck Yeah! related.

aliens getting curb stomped?

Avatar (the film) rage threads about how the humans shoulda won

etc.

I... I listen to Lady Gaga and love it.

Now you know my deepest darkest secret.

Godzilla: Final Wars would be one, but it's too awesome to count for this.

Instead, I must admit, I did read all the way through the first manga run of rosario+vampire, a cheesy series about girls throwing themselves at some wimpy guy blah blah it was great

Princess Resurrection is much the same way, because even though it isn't a harem comedy story, any attempts to describe it come off as such. ( "So, there's this guy who's a wimp, and he gets involved with some hot chicks who get into fights...")

I have a lingering urge to use the Maid RPG rules sometime.

I... I listen to Lady Gaga and love it.

Now you know my deepest darkest secret.

Hooooooooooooly shit, you're here.

hai

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vP_nlrfxpfM&amp;hl=es_ES&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vP_nlrfxpfM&amp;hl=es_ES&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>