2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance
So I am considering doing my first jump in RP. I've always tried to have RPS that had a certain goal in mind. But this time I have an idea that is alittle less organized. It will still have a plot but it will be less structured then most of my RPS in the past. The idea I have is based of the Anita Blake series. If you don't know the books that's ok. Anita is a vampire executioner (know by the vampire community as The Executioner), Federal Martial, and a necromancer. Most of Anita's friends aren't human. They are wereanimals and vampires. I was thinking it would be interesting to do a story based off this world. Most of the interaction take place at Jean-Claude's strip club. You can play a stripper (vampire or wereanimal), you and be a bouncer, (wereanimal or vampire), or a club goer.

• Love
Reactions: junebug
Bad idea??

Reaaaaly makes me wanna play Ed. I love him. XD Finally, I meet a Hamilton fan! I prefer her Fey series, though she has lost interest, but I cannot ignore Anita Blake.

Reactions: KatherinWinter
Reaaaaly makes me wanna play Ed. I love him. XD Finally, I meet a Hamilton fan! I prefer her Fey series, though she has lost interest, but I cannot ignore Anita Blake.
I couldn't get into the Fey one. But I might try again. I like ED too.

I couldn't get into the Fey one. But I might try again. I like ED too.
Oh yeah?

And Edward is awesome! <3 So hot! I lobed Magnus.... his death was sad...

• Love
Reactions: KatherinWinter
Status
Not open for further replies.