Guilty pleasures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being too stereotypical with my gothic-inclined tastes? Nightmare before christmas is my favourite movie. I love vampires, and I love Lestat. I prefer black animals, and bats are just too cute, specially those with fox like faces. I really love Morticia and Gomez (was that his name in the english version?) Addams. I'm like a bad joke xD
I feel you, especially about the bats haha.

despite all my darker exterior, I must admit... Mean Girls in one of my favorite movies. Team Janice and Damion.

Vocaloid songs. Electronic singers can make my head hurt for some reason, but I love it so much! I can't get enough Vocaloid. The funny and less dark songs are my favorite, but I'm also partial to the Daughter of Evil Series, and a few other dark ones.

Coldplay. A bunch of people hate that I like Coldplay, and hate Coldplay in general, but I love Coldplay SO much. Their songs are all good. They're so different, and I love them. Chris Martin's voice is so good.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Books. Every new one that comes up, I buy it first day. These books are so funny in my opinion. I've loved them since I was young, and I continually love them and they continue to be funny.

Shadowrun Storytime. A long-ass collection of stories told over some guy's Shadowrun Campaign. It's actually fairly funny, and it never ceases to amaze me what can happen with imagination.

Reactions: Hana
Vocaloid songs. Even the super girly ones like World is mine, Magnet is amazing.

Sonic Labyrinth. Yeah, that gamegear game where Sonic is SLOW! I don't know why I like that game so much XP

Other than that though, I don't think I have any guilty pleasures.

Vocaloid songs. Electronic singers can make my head hurt for some reason, but I love it so much! I can't get enough Vocaloid. The funny and less dark songs are my favorite, but I'm also partial to the Daughter of Evil Series, and a few other dark ones.

Coldplay. A bunch of people hate that I like Coldplay, and hate Coldplay in general, but I love Coldplay SO much. Their songs are all good. They're so different, and I love them. Chris Martin's voice is so good.
I like both of those and I'm not guilty about it lol

Guilty pleasures? Hmm... Reading fanfiction and yaoi. Watching reverse harem anime that's not that good with a bland or stupid heroine.

Character customization, the best part.
Amen.

I have a terrible tea habit. I can't shake it. There's something about holding warm leaf water in your hands, especially on cold days.

Status
Not open for further replies.