Guilty Pleasure Fandom

I

IamNOTalone

Original poster
Greetings fellow nerds! I don't usually do fandoms but I fear that Justice League has gotten into my mind and won't get out! I am looking for another nerdy person like me who'd be up to the challenge of playing Batman. I have a few ideas for what I would call "episodes" and I'm open to creating new ones. Our main focus would be the heroes Batman and Flash, with cameos of the other heroes. I have always thought there was such great potential for friendship between the caped crusader and the speedster and that's the area I'd love to explore. (Also, it would be Bruce Wayne and Wally West. Since there are so many incarnations of the heroes.)

Please let me know if you're interested! I'll be waiting eagerly. :]

~Reese

I'd love to be Batman!!! Also, Wally West is the most entertaining Flash in my opinion.
Please pick me~~~ The Bat-verse is my lady.

*picks Onyx*

So! You're willing to be Batman? AND you like Wally West? We're gonna get along well!

One of the ideas that I'd like to explore is the meeting of Batman and Flash. I'm even fine with not having other Justice League members for, well, ever. We can decide on that later and go from there. Anyway, the forum thing doesn't work too well for me. I just never have been able to keep it going. (I don't know if this will get me banned or whatever, I hope not.) I plot and play better over email. If you've ever done that? PM me and we can swap emails if you like. :] I don't bite! I promise! (That costs extra.)