Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My times are pretty erratic, but I try to avoid being on EST 11pm-9am.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Historical Romance.
Hey guys, I'm curious! What are some ships you consider a guilty pleasure, and why do you like them anyways? They can be same world or diff worlds, anime, books, whatever, but I am mostly asking about non-RP, non-RL ships.

Mine's still in my av from February's valentine's event, but it's Jack Frost x Elsa. Very much a guilty pleasure bc I know it's kind of juvenile to be like, "Ice power characters who have never met before SHOULD KISS" xD but I always thought on top of having similarly vague winter powers and arcs involving finding one's place in the world, Jack's free-spirited, playful nature would match really well with Elsa's somewhat fretful and duty-oriented personality that still seeks meaning and excitement. I just think they'd be really cute together! (Plus they make for very pretty fanart.) Though I will be the first to admit I'd be horrified if Disney and DreamWorks merged just to remove happy single characters from their happy single status.

WHAT ABOUT YOUUU?

• Haha
Reactions: jarek56
Never underestimate what The Mouse will do if he thinks it at all profitable!

Mine's in Anime, specifically My Hero Academia: Mirko the Bunny woman and Deku, and I can't even explain why.

• Haha
Reactions: firejay1
I'M NOT GUILTY ABOUT ANY OF MY SHIPS

I am here to stan Steve and Eddie from Stranger Things forever.

Goh and Ash from Pokémon is like,,, I liked Serena once, and then disliked her after Goh came into the equation.

Stolas and his daughter from Hellova Boss. And Jinx and Selko from Arcane

I will make absolutely no fucking apologies.

Batman x Flash
Winter Soldier x Falcon
Eddie Brock x The Symbiote
Zuko x Sokka
Luna x Mirana
Kakashi x Iruka
Link x Midna x Zelda

To name, uh, a few. I WILL EXPLAIN NOTHING.

Last edited:
I don't have guilty pleasure ships because I have no shame, and I don't have crack ships (which I think of as like... Voldemort x A Panda) because I generally don't find those funny.

BUT I WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT THE FACT NO ONE SEEMS TO SHIP EDDIE AND NANCY FROM STRANGER THINGS. IDGAF IF THEY BARELY INTERACT, THEY'RE CUTE AND THEY'D BE CUTE. Not my top ship for the show but like, THERE SHOULD BE MORE OF IT.

BUT I WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT THE FACT NO ONE SEEMS TO SHIP EDDIE AND NANCY FROM STRANGER THINGS. IDGAF IF THEY BARELY INTERACT, THEY'RE CUTE AND THEY'D BE CUTE. Not my top ship for the show but like, THERE SHOULD BE MORE OF IT.

THASSA CRACK SHIP, STAR. ALL I MEANT IS ISN'T CANON. Voldemort x a Panda, my glob, what a terrifying idea.

• Haha
Reactions: Fluffy

THASSA CRACK SHIP, STAR. ALL I MEANT IS ISN'T CANON. Voldemort x a Panda, my glob, what a terrifying idea.

What's more horrifying is I didn't make that up.

But how non-canon does it have to be to count as a crack ship? Because I am also dumb about the semantics of this. :D

*brain spinning. T-T hrm... IT COUNTS AS LONG AS THEY NEVER KISSED OR SAID THEY LOVE EACH OTHER. THERE.

• Useful
Reactions: Fluffy
*brain spinning. T-T hrm... IT COUNTS AS LONG AS THEY NEVER KISSED OR SAID THEY LOVE EACH OTHER. THERE.
This is like 90% of my ships

@firejay1 I will never be ashamed to admit Elsa and Jack belong together. Plus, he doesn't seem like he'd mind her being a badass queen. He'd just me like "lol, that's my queen, let me help, honey" when she freezes yet another small village on accident.

I don't have a lot of ships unless you include me with (insert person here.) Me with Selene from Underworld, me with Damon Salvatore or Klaus from Vampire Diaries (although Caroline with Klaus is fucking adorable,) me with Daemon Targaryen (he's my level of psychotic crazy who is okay with slaying people.) The list goes on. I am also okay with loving any gender. I say bisexual but that's become such a "teehee, I'm drunk at a party and I kiss girls, I guess I'm bisexual" type thing. So I'm just a lover of humans in general type person. I need a good personality, my level of crazy, and something pretty to look at.

We want to rant about ACTUAL characters? My main one is Katara and Zuko (they have so much history and such a perfect balance, they are literally the Ying and yang to each other,) and Draco and Hermione.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Diana and firejay1
@firejay1We want to rant about ACTUAL characters? My main one is Katara and Zuko (they have so much history and such a perfect balance, they are literally the Ying and yang to each other,) and Draco and Hermione.
I mean, pretty much this. I watched Avatar much later (years after Korra finished airing) and my first thought was how Aang and Katara could've been better friends while she and Zuko could've been good partners.

But honestly, my biggest (and earliest) crack-ship still has to be Shaggy x Daphne (yes; from Scooby-Doo). I won't get into it too much since it's a theory, but there's a stint in the 80's when "Mytery Inc." was basically just Shaggy, Scooby, Daphne, and usually Scrappy (New Scooby-Doo until 13 Ghosts and the subsequent straight to video films around that era).

It's heavily believed the executives at Hannah Barbera cut Fred/Velma in favour of Scrappy since he basically embodied the two (and arguably "saved" the franchise from stagnation before he got the ire of fans), but in the recent Scooby-Doo and the 13th Ghost they explain Fred and Velma were away at "summer camp" while the others went on their adventure to capture the ghosts. So my headcanon is that if they dated, Fred and Daphne broke up sometime before 13 Ghosts, or they were never together in the first place, allowing Shaggy to make his move.

And if that's not enough to support my crazy theory in Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf (which is the only film in this era to feature a female lead opposite the trio of Shaggy-Scooby-Scrappy), Shaggy is dating a red-headed cheerleader who loves purple named Googie. By sheer coicidence, Daphne Blake, for the unitiated, is also a redheaded cheerleader who loves purple. Might be jumping to conclusions a bit, but I believe at one point during production, she was intended to be Daphne, but they changed it because WB doesn't want my man to be happy with his red headed true-love

Tldr; Daphne and Shaggy were a couple. Whether intended by the creative team or not, you cannot convince me otherwise. Plus; c'mon, the jock and the cheerleader getting together is so cliche. Let the dork with the dog get the girl ;)

• Love
Reactions: XIII
I'm not sure what counts as a guilty pleasure ship I have alot of ships 😂

Jonathan x Steve from stranger things
Steve x Nancy from stranger things, don't ship this as much and definitely not in the first season
Hiccup x Jack Frost
Jack frost x Elsa
Hux x Kylo(star wars)
Kakashi x Iruka(naruto)

I have alot more but I'm not sure if they're considered a crack ship or not 😂 idk what that is

Lolol. I did not mean for everyone to get stuck on any definitions. I was just curious about ppls more interesting ships! Ones they acknowledge as silly or juvenile or dumb or nevvagonnahappen BUT THAT THEY LIKE ANYWAYS. Bc asking ppl about anything they might ever ship gets so long. 🤣😂

I am boring and don't feel too strongly about most pairings, crack or otherwise. I also don't feel guilty about any of these. But these are some of the ones that come to mind.

Eddie x Steve (who could have guessed?). But also Eddie x Chrissy (and Eddie x Chrissy x Steve) from Stranger Things.
Ekko x Jinx from Arcane.
Elliot x Leo from Pandora Hearts.
Julian x Jadzia from DS9.

Others I can't remember, I'm sure. I have that talent where I forget everything the very moment I am asked to recall it.

Reactions: Astaroth
ZUKO AND KATARA FOREEEEVVEEEEEEEERRRRR

Okay if we talk about some ships that would never happen but I kinda love the idea of, Draco and Hermione has that enemies to lovers appeal, and what a great story to see Draco growing as a person and earning Hermione's respect

ZUKO AND KATARA FOREEEEVVEEEEEEEERRRRR
I was just about to post that! I feel like if Zuko didn't go off the rails when he and Katara were underneath Ba Sing Sei, they could of been great for each other. Especially to help Aang a lot earlier than later with his Fire Bending necessity.

Would Aerith and Cloud be considered a crack ship? I've been playing the Remake for the first time recently and I feel like those two could be an item. If not then definitely with Tifa or Jessie.

I'm not sure if this is totally a "crack" ship but Venti and Kaeya from Genshin seems like it could be cute. They literally have one interaction together in the entire game (and I'm pretty sure it was an event) but if they did interact there are things that would make a lot of sense. Personally I think it would make more sense than some other Venti ships. I'm a multishipper though I ship Venti with several others (obviously within legal/moral limits, etc)