Guilty By association ~ Mafia RP [Need a male]

R

radioactive

Original poster
Hello hello,

I am interested in potentially starting a RP with you.

I do tend to get bored if the RP falls below two-ish paragraphs (4-8 sentences per paragraph) if the plot isn't being moved forward - just as a heads up. Though I will always try to push through that,

I would prefer playing the female for this plot. This RP will have cursing, violence, and other mature themes, so please be okay with that :).

So here is the idea:

[DASH=yellow]Chance had put them together. Two twisted souls fighting to stay on the right track. Somehow they were drawn to one another, whether by the peculiar attributes of their own, or of the other, or by their fates intentionally being intertwined. Each an unparalleled force in their family business - while a common establishment, each business was very very different. One evening smashed their lives together. 'Her' last name a fragment, a hidden piece to the puzzle which is her father - a man of deception, a man of power among the East side, who treats her like an outcast, due to his new wife. She is only kept around due to her loyalty and the fact that she is a secret to his enemies. 'His' last name tells of no lies, for his speaks of his true nature, of who his family is, and the fact that they run the West side. So what happens when their fates collide? When their identities, and roles in the mafia's life are revealed, each believes the other has betrayed them... [/DASH]

So the concept here is two children of mafia lords end up meeting by chance. Only exchange first names, end up falling for one another. Have a few dates, get peculiarly attached even while hiding who they truly are. Her last name is her mothers, even though her father is the mafia leader of the East side. When they find out, they sort of struggle with it, with their desires for the other. They come to terms, some event causing them to trust one another again before they settle on being together in secret to see where it goes.

This though brings new troubles. When people in their own mafia start poking around, and finding things out, I will say that my female offs them - whether your male helps or not, is up to you. Whether we have him know, or not is also up to you. Her past is tattered, her father pushing her around, disrespecting her, hitting her even at times, making her be the madam of a trafficking rink - so murder is nothing to her. Also do not let this fool you, she will still be a very strong character still.

This is mainly plot based, and if there is to be smut (which I only do if appropriate to the chars), you must be 18+ otherwise we can fade to black, and mainly focus on the plot.

I will say that this RP is more likely to not have a happy ending.

Radioactive

Hey, I am interested in this sort of RP and would love to RP with ya, since I currently don't really have anything going on.

I sent you a message and look forward to working with you :)

This RP is still open to others ^^