GUILDMAKER: A PATHFINDER CHRONICLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I know a Kirito build I could lend him. Kinda sucks at level 1, but whateva ya know?

How far away are these guys/can Sylvia see them or make out their shapes? I know she can hear them and pinpoint where they are, but without seeing them the only indication of what's going on is their voice.

If you guys are at the tables, then they're only about twenty feet away at the most. Sylvia will be able to make them out well enough.

...I completely forgot there were maps that showed distance, whoops.

@Grumpy
Do I need to make a roll or anything?

Naw, no rolls or anything like that. I think the best way to handle something like that would be for me to tag people who need to make rolls in the OOC and tell them what they need to roll.

Naw, no rolls or anything like that. I think the best way to handle something like that would be for me to tag people who need to make rolls in the OOC and tell them what they need to roll.
Im just making sure because I've never played really. (So I basically have no idea what to roll most of the time v.v )

All skill and attack rolls are d20's. The only time you'll really need to roll anything else is for damage n' stuff.

• Thank You
Reactions: Silver
Alright, so I did some tests and I figured out that the dice doesn't add any bonus you put in. I rolled an intimidation check for 14+6, so 20 total. Malkus is probably gunna get shot, but his first instinct when weapons are drawn isn't to cower, unfortunately.

You could also put the bonus in the "topic" of the roll, so you'd have the reasons Intimidate +6 and roll the d20.

• Thank You
  • Useful
Reactions: 2 people
*ESTABLISHING OF FIRST BANDIT ENCOUNTER INTENSIFIES*

Also, anyone paying attention when Anna's departing for the house can roll me a Perception Check, if they fancy.

Kewl. You both notice that whilst Oleg is wearing a wedding band, Anna's appears to be noticeably missing. There are markings on her finger from where a ring was recently.

@Grumpy I fixed up my backstory for you.

Heeeeeey. So, I have a very important question. I GMed a Kingmaker game in real life and I've pretty much got it memorized. Not stats and junk, but I'm very familiar with the story. Obviously some of it will be changed because this is Guildmaker, not Kingmaker, but... should I toss up a CS or no? I'd like to think I'm pretty good at not meta-gaming, and I'm happy to help out with Golarion lore and such. I'm totally not a huge nerd about what's going on in the world (I'm being sarcastic, I super am).

If you don't want me as a player, I'd also be happy to backup DM if/when there are multiple parties. Either is good for me, I just really wanna play in a game instead of perpetually running. Gotta love 'em, but my party can be a handful.

Status
Not open for further replies.