@Esprit Approved! I am indeed, still searching!

This Eye of Distortion sounds like a kind of Geas Stone. Would you like to submit it as one? What class would you say this artifact is? What are it's limitations, and, how does one restore mana to it? By the way, I think it's a neat artifact, and it tentatively has my approval, I'd just like to cement it's status.

@Esprit Approved! I am indeed, still searching!

This Eye of Distortion sounds like a kind of Geas Stone. Would you like to submit it as one? What class would you say this artifact is? What are it's limitations, and, how does one restore mana to it? By the way, I think it's a neat artifact, and it tentatively has my approval, I'd just like to cement it's status.
Thanks! I hadn't considered making it a Geas Stone, since those listed seem to have fairly specific powers compared to just gravity manipulation. If it works as one, I do think that might be more suitable for the setting, could change the name to a Force Stone or something.

I'd imagine it's probably a Divulgatus, as at least one of the functions (gravity reduction/levitation) can be replicated by airships. Its powers all have the artifact as their focal point, growing weaker the further away a target is. It wouldn't be able to outright crush enemies, but could be used to repel attacks or immobilize targets in an area. Only one of its effects (attraction, repulsion, intensification, reduction) can be active at a time. It recharges by siphoning magic from its surroundings, the nearest source typically being the user's prana; if the user is a mage, they can expedite the process, though it'd be rather exhausting.

Incidentally, this artifact isn't very essential to my character concept, and I don't mind changing anything about it if you think something else would work better.

Thanks! I hadn't considered making it a Geas Stone, since those listed seem to have fairly specific powers compared to just gravity manipulation. If it works as one, I do think that might be more suitable for the setting, could change the name to a Force Stone or something.

I'd imagine it's probably a Divulgatus, as at least one of the functions (gravity reduction/levitation) can be replicated by airships. Its powers all have the artifact as their focal point, growing weaker the further away a target is. It wouldn't be able to outright crush enemies, but could be used to repel attacks or immobilize targets in an area. Only one of its effects (attraction, repulsion, intensification, reduction) can be active at a time. It recharges by siphoning magic from its surroundings, the nearest source typically being the user's prana; if the user is a mage, they can expedite the process, though it'd be rather exhausting.

Incidentally, this artifact isn't very essential to my character concept, and I don't mind changing anything about it if you think something else would work better.

I'll add it to the Geas Stone section, and "Force" would be a good name for it. The Geas stones I wrote were mostly useful curiosities that adventurers would seek/regularly carry with them, but the concept of one of the stones being able to emulate an aspect of magic on their own (such as this gravity magic) are well within the bounds of my concept of them.

With that, I think the only change you should make is naming the stone the Force Stone. I'll add this Force stone to the list with the description you have given, and be sure to credit you in it's section.

As a note, any new artifacts "found" (created) by players will be recorded to the Repository with credit given to the player (and their character) :>

Reactions: Esprit