Guild Wars 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charr are the best. A bunch of battle kitty monsters who live in a steam punk Deathstar while rolling around in Legions with a mandate to stomp the shit out of rogue members of their society. What's not to love?

I played a Charr Engineer because guns and flamethrowers and landmines make me a very amused person. Nothing says "go fuck yourself with your swords and bows and shit" like the march of technology and a torrent of cleansing flame.

Dungeons aren't gone guys, there still well alive.
They're just leaving it alone for the most part while updating Fractals.

My Main is a Charr Warrior who dual-wields Axe's that are skinned to be chain saws. :3

Reactions: kixinorbit
I love the concept of the Sylvari and I'm always on board with plant people-- half of my characters are Sylvari. The other half are Asura because they're tiny and adorable and I love them, lol.

There is an Iwaku guild, actually.

I'm the guild leader for it and I kind of haven't really touched the game in months. >___>

I'm sure someone can invite you though! Not sure if @Dawn @Tribs or maybe @Alan is still playing?

There is an Iwaku guild, actually.

I'm the guild leader for it and I kind of haven't really touched the game in months. >___>

I'm sure someone can invite you though! Not sure if @Dawn @Tribs or maybe @Alan is still playing?
That's the Guild I was talking about. :P

Oh, neat. I'm already part of a pretty active Guild. If you wouldn't mind me joining but not representing, I'd go for it though. c:

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
If I just waited a bit longer, I'd have gotten it for free...

Oh well, I haven't played in a while, don't have the company. If anyone's from an EU server I'd love to play with them.

If anyone's from an EU server I'd love to play with them.
Sadly I believe everyone's on the American Servers cause of the Guild.

Something like Planetside 2 with its ability to scratch my solo short session urges is more my pace. I simply don't have the countless hours MMOs demand.
Server/Faction?

It's my go-to last resort when things just don't quite make the cut. But needing to shell out 40 bucks (Right?) for an expansion I might not play doesn't help.
How is the new expansion beyond what Gwazi said regarding maps? Everyone playing Revenant cause its FotM?

[spoili]Says the guy that spent probably a grand in WoW over those years. Five-hundred bucks on ArcheAge..[/spoili]

Server/Faction?
I'll have to double check my own server once the game is updated.
But I currently play Terran Republic because that's what the people who dragged me into it were playing.

I'll have to double check my own server once the game is updated.
But I currently play Terran Republic because that's what the people who dragged me into it were playing.
Have a friend who wants to play. Would be nice to have a small squad capable of working together. Teamspeak available and everything.

The question was for Dervish either way.

What're you specced into? Lightning/Medic/Liberator for me. Engineer/Vanguard for my friend. Our mains are NC but we've got Terrans on the East Coast. Our NC are West Coast.

Would be nice to have a small squad capable of working together. Teamspeak available and everything.
Oh yea, co-ordination for it is always nice.
The question was for Dervish either way.
I know, I figured I might as well put in my own info though.
What're you specced into? Lightning/Medic/Liberator for me. Engineer/Vanguard for my friend. Our mains are NC but we've got Terrans on the East Coast. Our NC are West Coast.
Mainly Heavy and the Sunderer.
Though I have a bit dipped into Engineer and Prowler.

Reactions: Windsong
Server/Faction?

It's my go-to last resort when things just don't quite make the cut. But needing to shell out 40 bucks (Right?) for an expansion I might not play doesn't help.
How is the new expansion beyond what Gwazi said regarding maps? Everyone playing Revenant cause its FotM?

[spoili]Says the guy that spent probably a grand in WoW over those years. Five-hundred bucks on ArcheAge..[/spoili]

I am TR on Connery. I usually play Medic, Engineer, or MAX configured for anti infantry/ anti air.

Status
Not open for further replies.