Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Modern, Romance, Fantasy (High, Low, Medieval, Historical), Assassin's Creed, Marvel, DC, Slice of Life, Military Life, Supernatural/Paranormal, Witcher, Elder Scrolls
Hello all! Tis your favorite writer who happens to be a professional at disappearing. It has been two years since my last appearance on Iwaku, and I couldn't be more happy to have returned. Now hold your horses, woah there! Don't get too excited, I know you have all missed me dearly so allow some explanation on my part. Life is a struggle, we all know this by now. Whether it be homelessness, addiction, illness, some virus cured with beer, illegal activity, or a career - something hits us out of left field eventually. Causing our monkey-brains to revert to their hardcore survival instincts.

This may all sound quite specific, but trust me; don't read into it too much. Right at the height of my activity, life clonked me over the head with homelessness which started a long path of finding myself. Despite setback after setback - I'm finally home. Struggles can compress, bend, stress, and force you to adapt. That's exactly what happened to me. Over these last two years I've gained an incredible perspective on both life and the world that surrounds me. I feel through these dilemma's, these terrible days with no end; I've finally discovered myself.

Woah! Hey! What did I say about getting all giddy, eh? I know you've all missed me a lot but jeez. Don't jump out of your chairs just yet!

No, in all seriousness I'm just happy to be back and in connection with one of my favorite communities on the worldwide web. Still running strong from what I can see, and holding some new people. Keep up the work Iwaku! Within the next coming weeks I have a gameplan to wisk away whoever is willing into breathtaking plot development, intricate/detailed writing, kinky nerdy smut, and more!

Notice how I kinda snuck in the "coming weeks" part? Okay, hear me out. The career part of that list may or may not have related to my personal situation at the moment. After some scheduling gets figured out, however... Game. On.

Be on the look out for my newest threads in the redstar section. Let me know if anything on my profile catches your eye, as well! Even though I'm not officially open at the immediate time, I am always willing to interact with possible partners for what's to come.

If you're so inclined, give a quick reply below about your own thoughts. Whether it be about my return, Iwaku's progression over the last two years, some plot ideas you have, or hell post a funny meme or somethin'. I want nothing more than to get back into contact with y'all and start enjoying myself on this platform again.

This post is just me dipping my toe back into the water before I dive on in. Can't wait to get back into the action, trivia, drama, twists and turns that I was so acustom to logging on and being giddy about years ago.

Regards,

Yemin Jedi

The reoccuring joke throughout this post is that a good portion of you either don't know me or don't remember me. Other than my good friend, Not_Amy. Who is totally not Amy, by the way.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome back to Iwaku! Just like you, I've been gone for a long time and only recently just came back (Minus the fact that no one knows me or miss me. 😩). But nonetheless, I am sorry for your situation and I am glad that you're getting things sorted out! Or at least, a semblance of it, I hope.
You totally got me at plot development, though! I am a nerdy nerd and I love to plot/worldbuild. Hopefully we can get into that one day! But if not, I hope you find what you are looking for!

Welcome back to Iwaku! Just like you, I've been gone for a long time and only recently just came back (Minus the fact that no one knows me or miss me. 😩). But nonetheless, I am sorry for your situation and I am glad that you're getting things sorted out! Or at least, a semblance of it, I hope.
You totally got me at plot development, though! I am a nerdy nerd and I love to plot/worldbuild. Hopefully we can get into that one day! But if not, I hope you find what you are looking for!

Thank you so much for the warm welcome back! Don't let my overzealous words and pseudo-ego written into that post fool yuh, I wasn't exactly the most "popular" writer on here even in my most active days. I just wanted to roll out the red carpet and flashing lights for my "returning from the grave" post. I also appreciate the kind words, dearly.

I would love to link up and see what common grounds we can get creative from! Check your DM's.