Guess whos back, back again

C

chillin

hi yall
i dont think any of you remember me, and tbh im glad, but
i think i first registered on these forums several years ago? it was wild. i was a dumb kid. now im still dumb but a not-so-kid. does that make sense?

anyway im chil. im a nerd, maybe a weeb, i like video games and drawing.

this is i think the 3rd or so time ive come back after a year+ long hiatus. i was horrible and i ghosted everyone. im sorry. yall dont kick my butt enough.

came back here bc i couldnt find rp partners and i was itching itching to let my muses free. also i feel less self-conscious, and to be honest, a bit more confident in my rping (and art) skills (translated: im less of an anxious wreck than i was before)

come at me bruh. lets do this!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hello @chillin ! I hope you enjoy your return to the website. I recently returned from a two year hiatus, and thus far I've felt very at home and comfortable on here! If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask

Hello @chillin ! I hope you enjoy your return to the website. I recently returned from a two year hiatus, and thus far I've felt very at home and comfortable on here! If you need any help, don't be afraid to ask

thank you! im really, really shy, and i still feel really embarrassed about stuff ive done before. i dont know if ill be returning permanently, since my rp interests often flux and sometimes i dont feel like rping at all. its nice to be back though

thank you! im really, really shy, and i still feel really embarrassed about stuff ive done before. i dont know if ill be returning permanently, since my rp interests often flux and sometimes i dont feel like rping at all. its nice to be back though
If you ever need someone to talk to, even if it's not to RP I'm always willing to help, as are many others on here :D

Welcome back! As someone who's been ghosted for over a year by a few people , let me assure you that not everyone minds it. I'm usually like sure...let's just pick up where we left off or start something new....but admittedly I'm a bit strange. I guess it bugs me to totally give up on a story, so yeah I'll always start back up if given a chance to do so.

Not at all sure if I know you or not, but like I said, welcome back. I'm sure things look different, so if you have any questions holler away. HAVE FUN!!

Reactions: chillin
Welcome back! As someone who's been ghosted for over a year by a few people , let me assure you that not everyone minds it. I'm usually like sure...let's just pick up where we left off or start something new....but admittedly I'm a bit strange. I guess it bugs me to totally give up on a story, so yeah I'll always start back up if given a chance to do so.

Not at all sure if I know you or not, but like I said, welcome back. I'm sure things look different, so if you have any questions holler away. HAVE FUN!!
THANK YOU!!
yeah, i remember that the site used a different forum-hosting engine and all. this one's way sleeker and stuff. i think i popped in briefly during the transition period, but i dont remember much.

ill admit your name sounds familiar to me, but i couldnt say with certainty. i think id easily recognize older/mods and site staff, but it seems like a lot of the members i used to know came and went and/or changed their alias.

THANK YOU!!
yeah, i remember that the site used a different forum-hosting engine and all. this one's way sleeker and stuff. i think i popped in briefly during the transition period, but i dont remember much.

ill admit your name sounds familiar to me, but i couldnt say with certainty. i think id easily recognize older/mods and site staff, but it seems like a lot of the members i used to know came and went and/or changed their alias.

I usually greet people, so could be why my name seems familiar, unless you were a regular to the old chat room. i did tend to hang out in there a bit. We've had a lot of changes in staff, and that's understandable since it's all volunteer. Hopefully you find a way to scratch that itch and get writing again!! What kind of role play are you looking for??

THANK YOU!!

I usually greet people, so could be why my name seems familiar, unless you were a regular to the old chat room. i did tend to hang out in there a bit. We've had a lot of changes in staff, and that's understandable since it's all volunteer. Hopefully you find a way to scratch that itch and get writing again!! What kind of role play are you looking for??
thanks, again! (also i just went thru my old stuff and realized my previous thread in here was also named "guess whos back, back again" lmaooo)

well currently im having a bit of a hyperfixation so im mostly looking for fandom rp <: sadly no luck so far, but we'll see. im lurking around the forums trying to find any original stuff that catches my mind

HEHEHEHEHEHE...we all tend to be creatures of habit don't we??

Fandom?? Of what sort??

@chillin
lately ive been on a real metal gear solid/hannibal kick. i flux in and out of fandoms, i guess jojo is a constant one but im not too interested in rping it.

I hope you find someone. I'm not familiar with either in enough detail to give it even a left field go or I'd try. I'm always willing to expand my horizons, but yeah...I got nothing...sorry.

Maybe try making your own thread??

@chillin

Reactions: chillin