guess whos back. back again

C

chillin

heeeeeeeey so this site changed a lot

i dont know if any of you might recognize me - i hope not, to be honest - but while scrolling through the site announcements ive seen few familiar people. but anyways, im chil, and i used to be active-ish on this forum about a year or two ago. id pick up a couple of rps, roleplay for a while and then ghost the rp, thus the cycle continues.

i spent some time on here but then quit due to real life stuff but also bc i had hardcore anxiety. ive had time since then to actually get treatment for my problems and life got helluva lot more bearable, and i thought "hey why not check out this 1 site you used to frequent"?

so yep, here i am!

im 16, turning 17 in dec, draw, play games, program a little, etc. etc. nice to meet you!

still not sure whether or not ill stay here for real, but now with a discord server being present you can expect me to lurk there a lot o/

Welcome back chillin :3 We had a major site update at the start of September but everything is more or less where it was before so hopfully it will all seem fairly familiar. If you do get stuck, don't hesitate to ask, the staff are pretty great. Also glad to hear things seem to be on an upswing and you feel on a more even kheel :3 I'll maybe see you in the discord (lurk there like there is no tomorrow, it what the cool kids do (I hope))

Last edited:
Reactions: chillin