GUESS WHO

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ampoule

Original poster
IT'S SOMEBODY ALL THE BABBIES DON'T KNOW. *CONFETTI*

So, I used to be pretty active here a long time ago but life happened, as it tends to do, and I became inactive. So much so that I guess my account was deleted, I guess?

I'd basically like to get back into RPing because I feel that it really helps me exercise my mind and it keeps my writing and thinking skills sharp. Also this site has gotten way more detailed and is so full of stuff that I don't know where to begin. (Covertly asking for help guiding my hips through this place)

tldr; COME AT ME, YOU BABIES. *awaits the impact of the horde*

Reactions: Ali
Welcome back, @Ampoule! I guess I'm one of the babbies who didn't know you when you were on here, but still happy to see you. ^^

Welcome back to Iwaku!

YOU SUCK BUT I LOVE YOU PROBABLY

Whoa, it's an Ampuu.

You came back right before updates and open registration. So this should be interesting for you :D

Welcome back! ^^

Hey @Ampoule !!
2cs8jns.png

Or I suppose, 'welcome back to Iwaku' would suffice more.
Anyways, seeing as you're somewhat new and a little lost, check out the "Newbie Care Package" thread. It's a thread where you can get someone to guide you around Iwaku and a bunch of fun, sparkly, and free graphics :D!

Also, here are a few threads/links to help you get reintegrated into the system.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

♥♥​

Welcome Back ^_^

Well hello there. Welcome back to Iwaku then.

Like before, I hope you'll have just as much fun this time like back then. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.