Guess what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leeleefersure

Original poster
sm6qyx.jpg

After three or so long years...I'm coming back to this community.

I started to roleplay about 12 years ago on Neopets.com. Since then I've been dipping in and out of roleplaying. When I first found Iwaku I made the most amazing friends and felt like I actually belonged with this wonderful group of people.

Unfortunately circumstances made it impossible for me to dedicate as much time on here, so I was forced to just hang up my username. Now that my life is so much better, I'm happy to come back to this community and work on getting better at writing and roleplaying.

I'm open to all roleplay (except for fandoms or shows I am not familiar with, don't want to ruin anything with ignorance!). I have too much free time so it will be easy for me to get back to you. Outside of roleplays I answer to Lee, LeeLee, or Leanne. I love talking to people outside of roleplays too so don't be scared to message me!

I'm gonna finish this off now. Got any questions? Don't be afraid to ask :D

Stay Chill

LeeLee​

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

btw if ur a Mod Fan player, fucking high fivve *extends arm out for a high five* modern fantasy is my shit. and if you do like fandoms and show based, i also know someone who is looking for rpers to join their Bleach based rp if youre interested

Status
Not open for further replies.