Guess The Movie

K

Kissable Kitten

Original poster
Hi Everybody, so this is a simple game. I'll post a movie quote and the next person says what movie its from then they post their own. :veryhappy:

For example

1st person: "What we've got here is a failure to communicate."

2nd person: Cool Hand Luke. "You can't handle the truth!"

And so on, there's only one rule. No Google :veryhappy:

Okay here's mine,

"Well, don't you want to open your present?"

"If it's a severed head, I'm going to be very upset"

Wayne's World

"I can't believe it. You and Dad get paid to write about plants, and you hate dirt."

Omg. Cutest/scariest kids movie ever~~~ Coraline~ :D

"I'd say two or three hundred horses, five or six wagons...and about a thousand fools."

Willow, 1988

"I wouldn't go in there...he's got a gun in his hand. He'll have the whole house down."

Reactions: 2 people
^ Sherlock Holmes?

"I have no sympathy for any of you feculent maggots and no more patience to pretend otherwise." "Gentlemen, I wash my hand of this weirdness."

Pirates of the Caribbean... Um. At World's End? The part on the boat with the many Jacks. I think. o__o

If you could do anything with your life and money was no object, what would you do?

Well, when I was a kid I used to play this video game for hours, Street Fighter 2. And I remember thinking "You know, people get paid to do this - to think of the game and create the characters." Like there's this one character Blanka; he's like half human and half lizard who eats his opponents. Well ya know he either zaps them with lightning or he... bites their faces off.

So you'd design video games?

Nah, I'd kinda like to be Blanka.

The Perfect Score. I love that movie.

My quote: Listen. I simply don't care what you people believe. And those things outside, they don't care either, they just want the child dead. Now, this first attack was a test of our strength, the next will be a test of our weakness. Now, we can sit here and discuss it or you can try to help me. But believe me, something much worse is on the way.

Legion.

My quote: They say most of your brain shuts down in cryosleep, all but the primitive side, the animal side...no wonder I'm still awake.

Pitch Black???

"This is the captain. We have a little problem with our entry sequence so we may experience some slight turbulence and then . . . explode." *hangs up quickly*

Serenity?

Quote: "No, venti is twenty. Large is large. In fact, tall is large and grande is Spanish for large. Venti is the only one that doesn't mean large. It's also the only one that's Italian. Congratulations, you're stupid in three languages."

Role Models?

"I'm more of a man than you'll ever be and more of a woman than you'll ever get."

Okay so my friend says it's from Rent but my father says it's from an old movie called Car Wash. I've seen neither @_@

"Jumping out of a perfectly good aircraft is not a natural act. So let's do it right, enjoy the view. Come on."

I want to say Heartbreak Ridge... but I cannot be certain. D:

Quote: "Pull yourself together, man. You sound like a balloon."

I haven't seen it yet but I know that line >__> Anchorman 2.

"WHY DO I FIX EVERYTHING I TOUCH?!"

Wreck-It Ralph.

"Paging Mr. Ellis."

Dead Heat on a Merry-Go-Round 1966?

"That thing is going to murder me in my sleep."

• Love
Reactions: Peter Feels
Uh, I think it was some weird movie with a title like "Robot and Frank" or "Robot and Frankie"

"I'm sorry, do you have some prior commitment? Some hideous skirt convention you have to go to?"

The Devil wears Prda?

'I told you the food here should not be taken internally.'

Your avatar gives it away. And also, I thought M*A*S*H was a TV-series, not a movie? Not that I think it matters.

"-So... If you're from Africa, why are you white?
-Oh my god, Karen, you can't just ask people why they're white!"

Mean Girls! I think...
And M*A*S*H was first a novel, then the novel was adapted into a movie, which in turn was adapted into a tv series.

"Tou bi or not tou bi
Contre votre poitrine,
It iz ze question"