Guess the moobies!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Warmaster Death, Nov 22, 2009.

1. This psot shall be edited once we have more than one set o' moobs.

then this level of the competition can commence.

2. Moobies (n): A Final Fantasy Moogle spliced with a pair of breasts.

3. I SEE NO MOOBS! POST M00BS, YOU DERPS!

I has fatty guts, but no moobs.

4. Hmm I just looked through the rules again and do not see where it says that you can only roll one die but you are the gm of this roleplay so it's your rules that's fine. Mind if I reroll for it then since I was not aware of the rule?

5. Moobs 1
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Moobs 2
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Which moobs are Vays? which are WMDs?

told you id make it happen :TT:

6. WMD is 1

Vay is 2

7. YOU'RE BOTH PASTY WHITE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE????

Actually, I think WMD's moobs are number 1.

8. [​IMG]
    Name: Gabriel Greaves
    Nicknames: Gabe, Subject 682
    Grade: 7th
    Sex: Male
    Race: Lizard Mutant
    Clique: None
    Origin: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Languages: Just English
    Orientation: Heterosexual
    Relationships: He had parents, but he's not sure what happened to them
    Personality: Shy, Naive, Lonely, Violent, Judgemental, Imaginative, Cowardly, Loving, Caring, Secretive, Submissive, Timid
    Background: Gabriel was born in Milwaukee, but was taken to a facility when he was 5 years old. He doesn't remember who his parents were, but he remembered being left with a babysitter while they were away, and then being taken when he went outside for something. He wasn't sure if his parents allowed it or not, but he likes to think that they didn't and are still looking for him.
    In this facility, he was poked and prodded and yelled at a lot. He became a shy creature who hated the adults who came near him. He was tested on, they wanted to test out a new means of body armor for American soldiers (he learned that when he was older). There were others like him, but with different animals mixed in. They gave him lizard DNA, which made him grow scales and become more lizard-like. He began to grow a tail at age 13, and has been slowly been gaining more and more scales and traits. He fears it will kill him.
    The government caught wind of this project, long after all of the other children had died from something or another. He was the only living one left. He was taken into the system, and they decided to enroll him into Kaisei so he can fit in. This is his first year. He can be considered a special needs student, because he had minimal learning while in the facility. He was only schooled to a 6th grade level, so now he needs to learn higher education.
    Schedule: Basic Math, Science, English, History, Tai Chi, Gym, Riding

9. So yeaaaah, I might have to go back on my previous statement. I'm dead tired tonight so I don't think I'll be finishing my post for CW. I got one started, but I'll finish it tomorrow. lol.

10. Now that we got a good group of students Im going to give you guys an option to create teachers.

Name:
    Race:

Origin
    Orientation
    Class: What do they teach?

Personality and background

You can add to this sheet with whatever you think is important to know

[​IMG]
    Name: Professor Abel Abrahams
    Sex: Male
    Race: Reaper

Origin: London, England
    Orientation: Polyamouros
    Class: English

Personality:
    Abel is very sarcastic and cold hearted but also very quiet and intelligent. he isn't afraid to speak his mind and because he's been at the Academy so long, he can do whatever he wants without getting fired. Sometimes,he will even tell a student off if they deserve it. He is very good looking and is constantly attracting girls and despite having a wife and daughter, he will sleep with his students. Well, he loves to screw them and then drop them just as quickly.

Background:
    Abel was born on the country side in southern Scotland but by the age of two, his parents moved him to England. He doesn't even remember living in Scotland so he doesn't really count the first two years of his life. After the abrupt move, his mother grew sick and his father left soon after. By the age of five, his mother had died and he was living with his grandparents in London. They were fairly wealthy but didn't show off their money. Instead, they lived in a two bedroom apartment.

Abel grew up a loner. He didn't have his parents to really teach him any important skills he needed to learn and his grandmother was getting older and older and so was his grandfather. He knew he had to teach himself how to cook, clean, and protect his family. At the age of 15, his grandmother passed away. And at 16, his grandfather passed away. He was on his own but wasn't he always?

He quickly got a part time job and worked hard to keep the apartment but working part time was too hard to earn enough money to pay the rent every month and he was forced to drop out of school. He earned money on the streets while working his part time job which he quickly became a full time employee. He was hard working and determined.

At the age of 18 he met a beautiful women named Haruko. She lived in Tokyo Japan but was visiting England for business. They met and instantly fell in love. They spent every day and night together and were inseparable. They were best friends, lovers, and even significant others. She worked at Kaisei Academy and noticed how hard working he was, despite his lack of education. He was also intelligent with a photographic memory. She easily got him a job to work with her but once she got pregnant, she was forced to quit so she could take care of the children. It was a mutual agreement that she would stay home with the kids.

It was also a mutual agreement that they could speak to anyone they want but they must be aware of who they are and if the relationship becomes more than just intimate, the other partner would become involved in the relationship. They weren't perverts. They just pushed each other to their limits while communicating with each other.

11. I guess the same as everyone else.

WMD 1

Vay 2

Just cause all the other kids are doing it.

12. THIS IS TOO EASY! >:D I KNOW WHO IS WHO!

I WANT MORE MOOBS!

13. It's too obvious, WMD ;_;

14. then we need moar moobs.

15. Pathetic repost with minor altertions to give the illusion of OC!

Go back to /b/ and repost there! >:/

16. Murder XV: Civil War

The fifteenth Murder Game, by Atomyk and Verite.

The Coalition.

A major peace-keeping organization of the multiverse that works to fight the Murder Games phenomena throughout. Throughout the organization's lifespan, they have made many allies, such as the United Universes, the Multiverse Emergency Unit, the Brotherhood of Steel, and so on, but that's not to say there hasn't been rocky trust and animosity brewing from even within. Ever since as early as the Multiverse Hotel Incident (The Grand Hotel), a failure to report the events to the United Nations, which oversees the Coalition's activity, had sparked a suspicion of the Coalition from them, and ever since the Gravity Falls Incident (Welcome to the Falls), this strained relationship has surged into the Coalition itself as well, animosity brewing between the leaders. Suspicion of a possible mole within the organization hasn't made it any easier to trust others either.

In the midst of all this, Ilona, daughter of the late Queen Elsa of Arendelle and King Solaire of Astora, two then-survivors of the earliest recorded Murder Game, arrives at the Coalition Headquarters and by request, lives under their care, having been contacted by the leaders to watch over her, as visions from the high-ranking member Cosmo, visions that have been appearing as early as the Shibuya Incident (The Reapers' Game) and the Gilgamesh Incident (System Breakdown), had been plaguing the psychic pooch for some time. Though they had all been vague in nature, there was one common theme all these visions shared.

Death. Destruction. Despair.

You see, because she had been conceived by two people who had been in one of the early Murder Games, and by extension, endured the power of the Arch Demon, she had inherited some of his destructive power as well. Power so unstable that, according to Cosmo, could potentially become even more destructive than the Arch Demon himself ever was. Power that not even Ilona herself could control.

It was on this day that started out routine enough that everything changed. Whether you were a Coalition member reporting to HQ to deliver some mission reports, or a representative of the United Nations stopping by base with the intent to oversee the Coalition's activities, it was this day that shadowy forces that had been operating beneath the Coalition's notice would make their move and strike at this moment where the organization was at its most vulnerable.

And so begins the flash point of the Coalition, and the end of its false peace.

Nothing would ever be the same again.

CLOSED SIGNUPS - Murder Game XV: Civil War

[​IMG]

Cast List

Atomyk as Makoto Naegi (Danganronpa)
    Verite as Shiki Tohno and Len (Type-Moon)
    Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Princess Ilona of Arendelle (Murder Series) and Train Heatnet (Black Cat)
    Jeremi as Bekka and Red Tornado (DC Comics)
    Hospes as Weiss Schnee and Winter Schnee (RWBY)
    The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara!!)
    Sen as Zen (Mystic Messenger)
    C.T. as Qrow Branwen (RWBY)
    Bomb as Zidaine Tribal and Bibi Ornitier (Final Fantasy IX)
    york as Ruby Rose and Zwei (RWBY)
    Ringmaster as Lucifer Anghelscu and Saber Alter (Murder Series / Type-Moon)
    Gummi Bunnies as Add and Elesis (Elsword)
    Crimson Spartan as Erron Black (Mortal Kombat)
    CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
    Chewy Rabbits as Nemo and Astaroth (Murder Series)
    Takumi as Toboe and Cheza (Wolf's Rain)
    Yun Lee as Shi-Long Lang (Ace Attorney)
    Crow as Maki Kido and Madoka Karasuma (Idolmaster OC)
    LuckycoolHawk9 as Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski (Teen Wolf)
    Wren as Bradley Martin Holland (OC)
    Kaykay as Sakuya Izayoi and Remilia Scarlet (Touhou Project)
    BarrenThin as Reinhardt Wilhelm and Genji Shimada (Overwatch)
    Raven as Piper Wright (Fallout)
    Archwar as Doomguy (Doom)
    Gula Gula as WordGirl and Dr. Two-Brains (WordGirl)
    Nater Taters as Artyom Chyornyj (Metro)
    Minerva as Robin Aquilus and Corrin (Fire Emblem)
    Yang Lee as Uncle Iroh (Avatar)
    Josh M as Wynne (Dragon Age)
    Cirilla as Mercy (Overwatch)
    Krieg as Jon Snow (Game of Thrones)
    DBZ7 as Anna (Fire Emblem)
    pubbbb as Shigeo "Mob" Kageyama (Mob Psycho 100)
    darnerdemons as Miko Wanijima (Air Gear OC)
    Melon as Takashi "Shiro" Shirogane (Voltron)
    Grumpy as Rick Sanchez (Rick & Morty)
    ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Bozidar Hephaistos (OC)
    Mason Moretti as Mason Moretti (OC)
    dark as Jak (Jak and Daxter)​

17. fuckyez.

iw as asked to make moobage, i made moobage.

im no-wuns messenger boi, ahm ah delivereh boi.

18. MOAR MOOBS! I AGREE WITH DIANA.................MOAR, DAMN YOU LAZY MALES OF IWAKU!!!!!

You have all let this poor gal down! How could you, just two moobs! -sighs and stalks off-

((wmd1 vay2))

19. We've had One terrible three month game (Neo-Tokyo) and one great Three Month Game (Civil War).

It evens out.

And no, I don't want comments on Neo-Tokyo. I've given my comments there before.

20. NO AMPIE DON'T

;_;