OMG is it really that bad

• Yeah...

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It isn't I just can't guess cities!

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Rijeka, Croatia is the correct answer. Good job Robbel. You put up the city next!

Thank you. I consider myself really damn lucky with my first guess being Croatia. It could have easily been somewhere in Italy! Anyway, onwards to the next challenge!
q6B0CD.jpg

Good luck! Hint will be given after 3 wrong guesses.

This is a hard one ... but I will try with Ottawa, Canada as the first guess.

Paris, France. That looks suspiciously like the bridge on the Seine River

I do not know European architecture obviously, but one thing I DO know, is Asian Arcs. It isn't Chinese, since they produce tall and thin-like towers to deal with dense populations (as clearly seen in HongKong), It's not built to withstand wind or water, so not in Middle east or Central america. The city is located somewhere in S.E Asia.
but it could be Chinese????

GAH!!!

Someone mentioned the River, well, its not the Seine. But not many rivers run into cities in S.E. Asia....

its a N-S river, since the sun seems to set on the side of the screen, whilst the river moves foward.

it also seems to run directly through the CBD, and not an industrial area. Cutting away easy guesses, like Singapore and Taipei. That narrows it down to what I think is the An Lam River of Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam

That looks so damn familiar. That isn't Bangkok, Thailand is it? But it can't be Shanghai, China could it?