OMG is it really that bad

• Yeah...

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It isn't I just can't guess cities!

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
Now I feel bad for not posting anything before this happened... ;_; But it's pretty common sense to play by the set rules if you want to participate in a game...

Anyway, new city!

a07df008a14e63355b9159dd1eb7bde5.jpg

I swear, it's not in Sweden this time!

Reactions: Nue
Bernkastel, this is pretty easy. Mostly because with you I now automatically think "Oh it's a Scandinavian city"

'It's not in Sweeden this time' Yeah...BUT its, like next door -_-

My guess would be Trondheim, Norway?

lol, alright, I have a HARD ONE....

One that is SOO BUTTSBUTTSHARD, that it comes with a BONUS POINT QUESTION!!! (see below pic):

GUESS THE CITY:
1280x.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Bonus Point Question: What was this famous industrial city's prime export and most manufactured good up to this day?[/BCOLOR]​

lol, alright, I have a HARD ONE....
One that is SOO BUTTSBUTTSHARD, that it comes with a BONUS POINT QUESTION!!! (see below pic):
GUESS THE CITY:
1280x.jpg

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]Bonus Point Question: What was this famous industrial city's prime export and most manufactured good up to this day?[/BCOLOR]​
Wow, that is buttsbutts hard... But, I think you've left us a clue. You mentioned Ruhrpott earlier (which isn't a city, it's a nickname for the Ruhr area of Germany) which I know, thanks my German teachers' fascination with realia was known for coal and steel manufacturing up until the 1960's due to the coal crisis, but that'll be my guess for the bonus point question. As for the city, I'm gonna guess for the only city I remember of the Ruhr area: Essen, Germany

Wow, that is buttsbutts hard... But, I think you've left us a clue. You mentioned Ruhrpott earlier (which isn't a city, it's a nickname for the Ruhr area of Germany) which I know, thanks my German teachers' fascination with realia was known for coal and steel manufacturing up until the 1960's due to the coal crisis, but that'll be my guess for the bonus point question. As for the city, I'm gonna guess for the only city I remember of the Ruhr area: Essen, Germany
Incorrect, guess again, also, half-incorrect, but you're closer on the bonus question than you are on the city one
keep trying!

However, Essen IS a beautiful city, and what I wanted my original guess to be in your gothenBurg one., but you already replied, so i couldn't change an answer.

Last edited:
Incorrect, guess again, also, incorrect, but you're closer on the bonus question than you are on the city one
keep trying!
However, Essen IS a beautiful city, and what I wanted my original guess to be in your gothenBurg one., but you already replied, so i couldn't change an answer.
Hmm, not anything in Ruhr, then... Well, I'm stumped :/ I really thought you were throwing us a bone there. Focusing on all famous industrial cities I know, I'll say Magnitogorsk, Russia, and Detroit, U.S.A. (I really don't think it's Detroit, most American people would know that and it wouldn't be buttsbutts hard, and Detroit is mostly known for cars which isn't that close to coal and steel)

Hmm, not anything in Ruhr, then... Well, I'm stumped :/ I really thought you were throwing us a bone there. Focusing on all famous industrial cities I know, I'll say Magnitogorsk, Russia, and Detroit, U.S.A. (I really don't think it's Detroit, most American people would know that and it wouldn't be buttsbutts hard, and Detroit is mostly known for cars which isn't that close to coal and steel)
I am sorry, I meant to rephrase that you are HALF-Correct on the bonus question, re-word it, and you got the correct answer (hint, just use only one of the two)

and both of those cities are incorrect, try again!

7 guesses left!

I am sorry, I meant to rephrase that you are HALF-Correct on the bonus question, re-word it, and you got the correct answer (hint, just use only one of the two)
and both of those cities are incorrect, try again!
7 guesses left!
Ah, I didn't mean coal and steel were correct, I meant cars were too far off for you to say it was close to coal and steel. Anyway, I have no clue. I mean it could be anything, really, I don't recognize it. Gonna wait and see if anyone else has a guess...

well, Steel is the correct answer, in fact, this city produces-es 49.8% of this country's steel output (according to skyscrapercity.com), and since you technically had the answer in your hands, and since you have been the most active player in this game....YOU GET A POINT!!!!

@Lady Bernkastel =1/10 points

this will be put on the first post so that everyone knows the score

gut gemacht!

so, @Lady Bernkastel , since no one else guesses (Because i scare people ;-;) do you have any other guesses? It only takes one more for a hint!

ah well, i knew the day would come
R.I.P this game, and my personality.

70-park-avenue-hotel-other6.jpg

I will snap your head off of your neck if you don't know what this city is...

Glad to see people are enjoying this again
And...Prague, Czech Republic?

Total guess here... so many eastern European cities look far too much alike...
Budapest?
Though I'd know I was right if I knew if that was the chain bridge's shadow and not just another building's.

Last edited by a moderator:
no
Duh! It is Los Angeles New York City! Here is one:

hungary-landscape.jpg
not Prague huh? It must be Budapest, Hungary then! that's my only other guess...

HMMM....YEP it's time to say it...
mccoy.jpg