OMG is it really that bad

• Yeah...

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No!

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It isn't I just can't guess cities!

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
You couldn't even confirm I was on the right track? ;_; I'll just blindly keep on going then... My next guesses are Toronto, Canada, Fairbanks, USA, and Anchorage, USA
(while you actually can, I am a mean person and a jerk, so I don't say that you are until guess #5.)
GODANGIT HOW!?!?!?!? HOW DID YOU GET THAT! THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HARD *figures out how to make harder ones*
*Flusterface*

*sighs* but yes, Anchorage, U.S.A IS the correct answer, I guess the turn is yours, Bernkastel.

.... Did I completely forget to put a new city in?... *sighs* I totally did... <_>

Berlin_Bahnhof_Zoo_1950.jpg

(also, please tell me if this is acceptable, because the pic is quite old and it's not a skyline)

.... Did I completely forget to put a new city in?... *sighs* I totally did... <_>

Berlin_Bahnhof_Zoo_1950.jpg

(also, please tell me if this is acceptable, because the pic is quite old and it's not a skyline)
Sorry, but it's not for I don't see 2 highrises, so I am sorry, truly, but no, the pic dosent count

@Lady Bernkastel , if you do not revise your picture in the next two days, your rights of TCM are revoked and handed back to me!
>:D

Sorry for taking so much time... Well, technically time has run out, but since you didn't post anything in that time...

GBG-1670.jpg

Here's a new pic!

Tokyo Japan?

*Is angry because there IS in fact, TWO HIGHRISES (One at each edge of the screen, and one atop a mountain)*
*ANGRYFACE* CURSED LOOPHOLES!!!
BUT, this is very much European architecture, the snow renders it's up north, the transportation system looks familiar, and so does that columned building...
There must be one explanition, for only one city I know has highrises, is not that obvious, and fits all those conditions...

My guess will be Rhurpott, Germany.

Last edited:
*Is angry because there IS in fact, TWO HIGHRISES (One at each edge of the screen, and one atop a mountain)*
*ANGRYFACE* CURSED LOOPHOLES!!!
BUT, this is very much European architecture, the snow renders it's up north, the transportation system looks familiar, and so does that columned building...
There must be one explanition, for only one city I know has highrises, is not that obvious, and fits all those conditions...
My guess will be Rhurport, Germany.
Yes, this time I made sure there were highrises >:3

Anywa, you are both CORRECT! lol just kidding. You're wrong. One of you is substantially closer, but I'm not gonna say which one ;)

NO RUHRPOTT DOSENT HAVE HIGHRISES!!! so, I choose Essen, Germany.

OH COME ON...
*crops columned building*
Studies it and compares it for over 2 hours
got nothing
Those trams look oddly familiar...
*Looks at other specific buildings, one in particular*
OH I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!!!!!
It's the only city in Sweeden I have ever been too, the one with the Liseburg Amusement park!!!

My guess has got to be Gothenburg, Sweeden, If that's not it, I'll be very stumped.

OH COME ON...
*crops columned building*
Studies it and compares it for over 2 hours
got nothing
Those trams look oddly familiar...
*Looks at other specific buildings, one in particular*
OH I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!!!!!
It's the only city in Sweeden I have ever been too, the one with the Liseburg Amusement park!!!
My guess has got to be Gothenburg, Sweeden, If that's not it, I'll be very stumped.
Correct ;3 (should probably stop listing all Swedish cities, though, haha)

YEAH BABY!!!! (also, you probably should stop with sweedish cities)
Now, lets get on with it!
GUESS THE CITY:
images

(I made it tinier for a challange, because this is the ONLY pic I found of the city on the internet [yeah, that bad])

YEAH BABY!!!! (also, you probably should stop with sweedish cities)
Now, lets get on with it!
GUESS THE CITY:
images

(I made it tinier for a challange, because this is the ONLY pic I found of the city on the internet [yeah, that bad])
Pfft, easy! That glass thing in the middle is the Hyatt Regency hotel in Yekaterinburg, Russia! Your commie siggie gave it away, I'm afraid.

(pleaseletmeberightpleaseletmeberightpleaseletmeberight)

Last edited by a moderator:
Easy city, in the center of your pic, you have the Woodmen Tower in the city of Omaha, Nebraska, U.S.A, AND, lets not even mention the tallest tower in that pic, which is also the tallest one in the city: the One National center! AND it's even not your turn, its @Lady Bernkastel 's turn for TCM anyways, so I shouldn't even be answering your post, please, don't break the rules, if you want to be TCM, you PM me, i will settle things out, and if the current TCM dosen't go, you go, consider this a warning.

*Gets out whip with toothy grin*

Sorry for trying to participate, then? o.O
nu, you are fine, just wait for your turn, that's all! Here have a free cookie for good intentions!

also I'm tired and next to two screaming siblings.

i also hate that feeling you have when everything on the internet is like, always angry when people speak, i am not angry, not angry at all >: