Guess the boobies!

13099540.jpg

This is the ideal boob-size for the Orochi. B-C cup on a skinny asian; not big, but firm and toit loik a toigah.

That is a THAI MAN, I would have posted a generic japanese chick in a bikini, but where's the fun in that?

W....Wait.... HOW?!

Orochi, are asian women all just lousy sexers?

I mean, no idea if you tap anything but asians, so yeah.

@orochi: damn! i shouldn't have read the spoiler.....

@darkness: well, then teach them how to do sex better XD

I knew it was a man from when we were joking about it on MSN....

BUT WHAT THE HELL? IS THAILAND LIKE ON TOP OF A NUCLEAR DUMP OR SOMETHING?

Wait, holy shit, so it wasn't the drugs that made me read that.

Seriously what the fuck is up with Thailand.

Orochi, are asian women all just lousy sexers?

I mean, no idea if you tap anything but asians, so yeah.

All inexperienced people would suck at secks at first, ya just have to train them by doing it all the time!

I've had Australian, French, Russian, South African and Brit girls, but my preference would always be East Asians.

Wait, holy shit, so it wasn't the drugs that made me read that.

Seriously what the fuck is up with Thailand.

Rory, Darkness, listen up.

Thailand is very well known for it's transvestites. I've heard stories from guys who'd been on WESTPAC tours saying their Command Master at Arms taught them what's called the 'Crotch Check' as part of the port brief for Thailand. Said MAs usually answer to 'what is that' by saying 'It's to make sure the woman you're talking to IS a woman.'

So now you know.

Rory, Darkness, listen up.

Thailand is very well known for it's transvestites. I've heard stories from guys who'd been on WESTPAC tours saying their Command Master at Arms taught them what's called the 'Crotch Check' as part of the port brief for Thailand. Said MAs usually answer to 'what is that' by saying 'It's to make sure the woman you're talking to IS a woman.'

So now you know.

the_more_you_know2.jpg

I should totally post moar of that dude to make people rage.

YES! YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!

*Hugs WMD*

Hush.... It's alright.... I'm sure one day, you'll get your poon tang...

THERE'S MORE TO WOMEN AND LIFE IN GENERAL THAN BOOBIES >:I