1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Alt History, Anything really. It honestly depends on how I'm feeling. I am always up for a good, solid Cyberpunk RP. I'm also up for Crossover RPs.
So, with all of the Avengers, X-Men, and DC stuff lately, isn't it time we had something to shake up the superhero movie field?

Well, out of left field comes Russia's "Guardians" which is basically the Russian Avengers during the Cold War. It will get an American release, apparently.

Now, say what you will about it being an Avengers or GotG knockoff, but it still looks like good, superhero action movie fun:

There's a bear. With a Gatling gun.

So, what do you all think?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
It looks worth a watch. To be honest, I didn't think of anything associated with Avengers when watching the video.

I will wait until it goes to RedBox or something.

Meeehhhh. I'm not feeling it. I'm not feeling the "I really want to go see it!" crazy girl vibe. It just doesn't pop out for me. I'm not a huge fan of any part of trailer and that's probably because of the whole knock off thing. Not feeling the actors, not feeling the action, not feeling it. I'm sure it'll be nice for those who do see it! I, on the other hand, wouldn't spend ten bucks to see it.

Meeehhhh. I'm not feeling it. I'm not feeling the "I really want to go see it!" crazy girl vibe. It just doesn't pop out for me. I'm not a huge fan of any part of trailer and that's probably because of the whole knock off thing. Not feeling the actors, not feeling the action, not feeling it. I'm sure it'll be nice for those who do see it! I, on the other hand, wouldn't spend ten bucks to see it.

I agree with this, I'm sure the people who go to see it will enjoy it but for me, just... Nah. Plus, the bear looks kind of eh, the editing of it doesn't look that good and it could honestly look better. Maybe if another, better trailer comes out then I'll think about watching it.

If it appears on Now TV then I'll probably watch it, but I wouldn't pay to go see it.

Reactions: Katori
Last Russian movie I watched, White Tiger, was kind of odd. There's something kind of off-putting yet endearing about Russian movies I can't quite put my finger on.

Status
Not open for further replies.