Guardians of Time (ONLY ONE SLOT LEFT! JUST STARTED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Guardians of Time (Plot, App, OOC)

Name*: Silius Guadium

Name Translation*: Silent Joy

Nickname: She is waiting for the others to give it to her.

Gender*: Female

Appearance*:

Personality: She usually prefers to stay in the back. It's not because shes shy, its just because she doesn't want to get in the way. She prefers to be the thinker. Or one of them.

Mutations: She has cat ears and tail. Her eyes, when using her power, turn very catlike, and they stay like that for a couple of hours.

Powers:

Sight: Sight gives her the ability to see things others don't. If one were to enter a room the seemed empty, she can activate her power and tell you if there were traps, or where someone is hiding.

Weaknesses*:
When using Sight, her vision will be disoriented and a little fuzzy after the power is deactivated. This sometimes last as long as the cat eyes do.

Weapons:
NightLight: A long sword. Energy (lightning) charges through it, causing the weapon to glow, even in broad daylight. You could hear it's hum up to 60 feet away. Stored at her right hip in a spacial casing to cover the hum.

I'll see if I have time to post my character today after school.

I will NOT be able to post this weekend! I will be back friday/Monday. Feel free to start with out me. I don't want to ruin it for anyone! <3

Personaly, I don't think you'll ruin anything for anyone, LOLz. But the matter that OTHER people WON'T POST (not you, Revenant) will ruin this!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys! Sorry I've been absent. :/

All your characters are approved and added to the list. ^^ I would like to reach our goal of ten members before we start, so I'm probably gonna hold this roleplay off until after Halloween. Just because everyone is so busy, including me.

The starter is written, and I plan on beginning this around Monday night. That sound good to you guys?

Also, I put down a bunch of my roleplay ideas on my blog, if any of you guys would consider looking over them...*nonchalantly advertises*

OMG!!! I'm still trying to get my character idea down... I'll try hurrying it up now.

Aw, don't fret too much about the bio. You can just put down a WIP, like Raiu said, and add on to it as you go. ^^

The problem is I don't know what a WIP is.

Work In Progress. Basically, just post the template with a few details added, then come back when you can and edit it, adding more details. By Monday, it'll be finished.

Oooooohhhhh. That makes sense

Can I get more info on the Black Empire?

Black Empire? Da heck you talking abou--

Ooohhh you read my blog! ^^ Yes, well, all those ideas are wip's, just musings that I put on a blog. I haven't developed any of them any further than that; I wanted to see if any one would actually join them before I toiled over the storylines.

If you think there's a Black Empire in this roleplay, I think you're mixing up storylines. The Black Empire is in The Cry of the Voiceless, not Guardians of Time. ^^

Hehe. I'll ask about it on your blog then. I really really really really really really REALLY like the idea though.

Okay. I am back and am willing to post whenever the Rp is started! <3

Name: Angeli Daemones

Name Translation: Devil's Angel

Nickname: Angeli, Angel

Appearance: http://demonataz.webs.com/Angelic.jpg
View attachment 5755

Personality: She's very pure of heart but her kindness is very rarely seen. She rather ignore someone and keeping moving then stop and actually pay attention. She is easily pissed off and she doens't have any self control once she is pissed off.

Mutations: She has black angel wings that sprout at will. She has yet to learn to control it, but she has learned if she focuses hard enough they will come through her back.

Powers: Other then time travel, she can fly and can see into the heart of others and see their true desires and wants.

Weaknesses*: Can't fly for more then three hours and she has to be touching said person in order to see their desires.

Weapons: The sword in the picture above, and she keeps it on a leather belt attatched to her hip and an Aikido staff on her back in black oak.

Other: Knows Aikido and Judo, she likes the color black and red and doesn't hate the other guardians.

Your character is approved and added to the list Lawkeheart!

All I'm waiting for now is Crona's bio, and then we can start! ^^

Re: Guardians of Time (ONLY ONE SLOT LEFT!)

Name*: Curiositas

Name Translation*: Curiosity

Nickname: She doesn't have a nickname right now.

Gender*: Female.

Appearance*: (The light of her suit is a few shades darker than her hair color.)
71159_247992552582_3888159_n.jpgtronsuit.jpg
Personality: Curiositas acts childish compared to the others. She'll get annoyed if teased about her childish appearance. She can get really hyper like a little puppy, and will obey most orders given to her. She has a short attention span due to her undying curiosity with the things around her.

Mutations: While the other Guardians appear to be in their 20s, Curiositas appears more childlike. Along with that, she has dog ears instead of human ones, and a fluffy dog tail. They are each the same color as her hair, but the tip of her left ear is black.

Powers:
Power Beam: A ball of light will start to form as Curiositas charges the attack. When ready, it'll shoot out as a beam instead of a ball, and is supposedly powerful enough to cut through a mountain as if it was butter. The light will start out as white, and will slowly turn to red as it charges. It'll be fully charged when it is a solid red color.

Weaknesses*:
Power Beam: This attack takes a long time to charge, and during the charging time, Curiositas has to stay still and concentrate which is difficult for her. Besides this problem, she'll be wide open for attack by the enemy, and must be protected if the attack is to succeed. If the Power Beam is interrupted when it is charging, it would explode in her hand, causing minor or major burns to Curiositas depending on how much power was generated.

Weapons: The only weapon she has is a black, thick, one foot pole that is able to unfold into a long, sturdy, steam punk looking scythe. When in it's folded form, Curiositas carries it on her belt. It is able to stay there despite all her running and playing around.

Other: Her fighting style seems reckless, but is pretty effective for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.