Guardians of Time (ONLY ONE SLOT LEFT! JUST STARTED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Guardians of Time (Plot, App, OOC)

cute+290.jpg

Name*:Arden

Name Translation*: Thrilled and Excited

Nickname:
none of yet.

Gender*: Male

Appearance:
On the right

Personality: Probably one of the more relaxed ones of the group, Arden stays sort of at the end of the line, more of a backgrounder. Yet, he is quite wise, and, and as his name suggests, he gets very thrilled when something new comes up. He loves adventure and will along the way pick up knowledgeable things that the others will most likely pass up.

Mutations: http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/008/a/1/Mechanical_Arm_Complete_1_by_SystematicChaosInc.jpg (his right arm)

Powers: with his mechanical arm, Arden is able to pick locks rather easily, build up things, like models/weapons (only if needed), and the like, very quickly - But, there is something else. His mechanical arm is very, very strong. It is able to pick things up that is merely, and seems almost, impossible. It can be used as a weapon in itself, seeing as the "fingers" are sharper than knives, and it can also be used for slight magic. Inside the arm, oils and greases, mixed in with gasoline and other chemicals, fire is conjured up whenever he pleases. It is almost as if Aden can control the arm with his mind, which...is almost true, in a sense.

Weaknesses*: The mechanical arm can get jammed up at times, and so Arden absolutely has to keep an oiling can with him. He also has not yet to master all the tricks to it, so some may back fire. And speaking of fire, the fire that can be conjured may sometimes go out of control, and will have to be handled quickly.

Weapons: Mechanical Arm and a simple pocket knife he keeps, well...in his pocket.

Other: Will be revealed as the RP goes on.

(Hope this is alright! )

Name*: Fractus Animus

Name Translation*: Broken Soul

Nickname:

Appearance*:118_1289699451439_full.jpg His clothing seem to be inspired from ideals from previous eras, specificly the early twenty first century. It is superior to its achient counterparts via smart fabric, nano-mites that repair damage that occurs to the clothing, as well as keeping it clean. The same does not apply to him though...

Personality: Because Fractus Animus is a near falure of the Guardian experiment, he tends to reside at the edge of purity, a few dark spots inside his soul. He is quiet, very rarely talking at anything above a whisper and he always seems to switch from being alone and clinging to "mother": Malacia. This may be due to the nature of his powers.

Who knows, maybe he will open up more...

Mutations: Inside of Fractus there are many long tentacles, some being bladed the others being blunt but have the ability to grip objects tightly. They have also shown the ability to mutate over a peroid of time, generally being a minute to grow a new feature like sucker pads to allow him to "climb" walls.

The tentacles can reach about four meters in nearly any direction and are quite strong. It has been sepculated that even a prime would have difficulty breaking out of his grip.

Powers: None have been observed at this time other than the fact that he seems to have perfect night vision. His mutation might also be considered a power.

Weaknesses*: His mutation has a rather grusome side effect that reduces its actual effectiveness. As his tentacles are inside his back, they must burst out every time they are to be used, causing much physical pain to Fractus as well as severe bleeding. The tentacles also prevent any attempts at healing while they are out, only after they are retracted can they be fully healed, thus reducing the combat effectiveness of his mutation.

Weapons: Fractus borrows a weapon made durring the early twenty first century that was made in small numbers but he considers it an extremely versatile weapon. The Kronos BattleAxe. kronos_battle_axe_00-7X14s.jpg The battleaxe has a blade that can be changed into a spear like head as well as a hidden dagger in the hilt. It is also quite long, keeping his foes away from him, as well as others.

Other: Very clingly to his "mother". He is also very distrustful of others who aren't his "mother" and seems to be habitally alone.

WOAH, what a response! :D *begins reading*

All characters approved! You guys made some amazing bios. :O

Yay!

Fractus, you may commence clinging.

*He clings to "Mom" like a koala bear.*

------

Please don't post too fast, ok? Life is busy for me as of yet.

Name*:Iudica​

Name Translation*: Judge

Nickname: None

Appearance*: Anime-Boys-anime-guys-3785982-980-1400.jpg

Personality: Just like the english translation , Iudica tends to judge everybody he sees. He is 99% accuarte when judging people, and can get almost even the smallest details right. He will also use this one his comrads and other Guardians, which tends to annoy most people around him, but its just his way of showing he cares. He mainly uses this ability though to judge people's combat ability, combat situations. He is an easy person to reason with and is usually calm under most situations. The only time he is hard to reason with is when he thinks he is right, which is almost all the time.

Mutations: Has gills on his throat which only open when he is underwater.

Powers: Earth manipluation - able to amnipluate the earth to any shape he wants. uses this power for mostly defence
Water manipulation - Is able to shape water into any form he desires, he can solidify water.

Weaknesses*: Earth manipulation- when wearing earth, Iudica's speed is lowered
State changing- Iudica cannot change water into ice

Weapons: Iudcia weilds a sycthe which he carries on his back. The blade would be six feet long if straight. He also hides a short sword underneath his left sleeve

Other: none

Yay!

Fractus, you may commence clinging.

*He clings to "Mom" like a koala bear.*

------

Please don't post too fast, ok? Life is busy for me as of yet.

Aw, *pats "son's" head*
Don't worry, this rp is in relaxed mode. I'm busy as well, and my posts will be moderately slow. There be alot of "space time" for characters to chill and interact with each other, ensuring absent members don't miss much. I hate "Roleplay Rushhour", and will try to prevent post floods. ^^

And your character is approved Nightstalker. :)

Thanks. Sorry for the small pic. Have no idea how to resize on this site yet.

Yeah, I haven't figured that out yet either. I don't believe you can.

It's kinda nice though: I hate it when someone replies with this big-butt picture of a face the size of Ohio, staring at me. Scares the bejesus out of me! D:

I agree. But I find its hard to make out some of the good details on the picture i gave.

I think it would retain its original size if you posted it as a URL... not really sure though. I wouldn't worry too much about it; only takes a second to click on a picture. ^^

Anyways, let's see, we've got... 5 players. Man, that was fast! I plan on starting this thing tomorrow night, if you guys are up for it. I figure a few more people might join by then.

Sounds good. Might not be able to post much cause of halloween parties the next few days

No problem, I'm sure that's the same for most on here. :)

What about you other guys? How's you're schedule look this weekend? I only want to start it when everyone is here; wouldn't want anyone to miss the beginning.

I should be able to post reguarly : )

I keep getting kicked off while I'm writing up my character for this :/

Just do a [wip]

That should help. Then you can edit it as you work.

Name*: Gemma

Name Translation*: Trinket

Appearance*: Approximately 5ft 8in in height, Gemma has brown hair and green eyes.
http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/508866-bigthumbnail.jpg (Sorry its just a link my computer is being slower then mollasses in january and more obnoxios then a two year old with a bag ful of candy corn. )

Personality
: Gemma is an easy going individual. Sudden large scale changes are not his way. Instead he likes to nudge things in the right direction and let them proced down a better path on their own. Funloving and generally goofy, he has a very difficult time taking things very seriously.

Mutations: Two retractable arms extend from his back just below the ribcage. These are long enough to reach around the front and assist him with every day activities.

Powers: This isn't really a power but I feel it needs explaining. Gemma, has the unnatural ability to fabricate gadgets and gizmos of just about any type with simple everyday items one may find through out the era he resides in. This includes anything from weaponry to simply kitchen accessories to make himself a bag of popcorn, which he loves dearly.

Weaknesses*: Gemma has issues with any thing mechanical not created by himself. If he didnt create it he will sit there and take it apart, study it to learn its mechanisms and how it works. This may not seem like a weakness, but it is next to impossible to pull him from his studies when he gets into them.

Weapons: Please refer to the Powers section of the Bio. All weaponry and gadgets he creates he keeps in a knapsack he never lets stray to far from him. Pictures/descriptions will be included as he creates them.

Mio Ichigo I really like yours... in fact, I like everyones. Urgl, I must make mine if I am to be in this! OK, persons, Im setting to work!
Even though there is already a cat girl, I'M MAKING ONE! I love nekos, just in case you still didn't know!

Edit: Anyone know if unique is already Latin?

Edit: Wait, nvm! I think I know what I want to use now!

Unique - Unicus

At least.. I think thats right. Its been to long since I took Latin ...

Status
Not open for further replies.