Guardians of Time (ONLY ONE SLOT LEFT! JUST STARTED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Curiositas just looking down over the ledge and almost falling off.

Re: Guardians of Time (ONLY ONE SLOT LEFT!)

-starts post- So I assume making a post of running towards the portal is acceptable? x D
Yes, you assume correctly. :D Just don't post anything about the world past the portal; at this time, you don't know what time you're teleporting to. ;)

Speaking of, do you guys have any requests as to what era you'd like to teleport to? I already have one in mind, but I'd like to hear your opinions.

I'm not posting tonight. Sleep deprevation = wierd roleplays.

I was supposed to get off an hour ago.
I love my persuasive skills over my mom ^^ lol

Well Gemma needs to finish his blaster so somewhere with lots of scrapo metal would be nice.

Well Gemma needs to finish his blaster so somewhere with lots of scrapo metal would be nice.

Hmmm... well I don't want to jump to the future, since their already so far in the future already. I'll sleep on it and see if I can come up with something. A few options I had in mind were Prehistoric, Roman Empire, Western, or World War I or II. These are only some of the myriad of options we can choose from.

But anyways, I must be off to bed. Unlike Crona here, my mom isn't so lenient. -_-#

Good night everyone!

I was thinking western.
And good night Rin~

Western sounds awesommeeee. Roman Empire or WW1 should definitly be next in line though x 3 Bout to post!

Western would be nice, I agree. :3

OMG Iv forgot about this! Ahhh! Halloween has gotten to me!!
OK, over it. I'll pay more attention to this, LOLz.
Oh, and YAYNESS!!! Is the RP ready or no? I dont have time to look, I have to go to the park and work on some schoolwork. So, yeah, see ya'll afterwards, LOLz.

Bellsong: Yes. The RP is up. No rush, post when you can.

Hey, guys. I have horrible news.

My mom has grounded me from this site! I don't know how long I will be gone, or if I will ever even get back on here. I am terribly sorry, but I'm won't be able to post, so this roleplay is now closed. If anyone would like to take this idea and make their own roleplay from it, you have my permission.

Goodbye,
Rinoa. :(

Alright guys, It is after thanksgiving holidays and I hope everyone's was beast,and so...This RP will RESUME. I believe @;Lawkheart will be opening a new IC thread here very soon. And perhaps a new OOC thread as well. Until we decide on that, though, we will be using this one for the time being. In so saying,EVERYONE GET YOUR BUTTS BACK IN HERE! ]:<:D <3

....Oh... and this is open again.. haha

Good to go. Finishing up classes for the semester so I don't know how much I will be able to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.