Guardians of the Emblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NyanCat15

Original poster

• 500 years after the war of Yllistol, and the fall of Validar and the evil dragon, Grima. A man of great hatred has a similar plan to destroy the world. He plans to get the Emblem for himself and raise the satanic dragon, Typhun from the deepest depths of hell. His plot to destroy Macaria will have to come to an end.
    The Army of Alacard has been brought together to defeat Mariox on his Ekwan Army and keep him from stealing the sacred Fire Emblem which has been guarded by Naga and Tiki for thousands of years. Our warriors will fight a tough battle. They will fight life and limb to defend their world. They will find love, make friends, and discover their enemies.
    But the fight wont be so easily won...
    Black-Dragon.jpg

Map of Macaria:
    0fb1ea0211b0f198ace47f6ff1fb808c-d4rakzb.jpg

Countries:

Alacard: The capital country of Macaria. It settles in in the South end of the continent. It is covered in lush forests and rich land.

Niseria: Set in the Northern region of Macaria. It is very cold and thick blankets of show cover the land. The people from there are very hardy and know their resources.

Ekwa: The center, mountain country of the main continent. It is very rocky and has a treacherous terrain. Not very many people would fair living there. But the ones who do call it home.

Rosdend: The island continent to the West across the Great Rift. Its very flat and plain like.

Guredo: The Eastern island with a large bay. It is said that richest water in the word comes from there.

Wyvern Mountain: A small island north of Guredo. The most adept of Wyvern Riders come from there.

Classes:
    Form:
    Name:
    Class:
    Skills:
    Promoting to:
    Origin:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    History(optional):
    Romantic Support:
    Friendship Support:
    Other:
    Questions or Concerns:

• Rules:
    -Some IwakuRP rules apply
    -Mild swearing is ok
    -Stay with the plot pleAS E
    -Maximum of 1 character for now
    -All units MUST start as a Primary Class
    -Primary classes earn skills at levels 1 and 10
    -You may promote to a new class when reached level 20
    -Secondary class skills are earned at levels 5 and 15
    -If you choose a class with either a Horse, Pegasus, and/or Wyvern, you MUST have the corresponding animal
    -The animal's name can be put in the Other section of the form
    -Some classes or only limited to either Males or Females
    -Lord, Great Lord, Conqueror, Lodestar, Dread Fighter, and Bride classes will not be available
    -Lets keep the Classes even. I don't want too many of one class
    -Please read the links carefully when selecting a class
    -Your weapons will break after a certain amount of uses
    -You will gain stronger weapons as your weapon proficiancy goes up
    -All weapons classes start at an E level. Meaning weapons will be Bronze and Tomes will be basic Thunder, Fire, Wind, and Flux
    -Dark Tomes are only limited to Dark Mages and Sorcerers
    -Relationships are gained through support and combat. So having a significant other in the very beginning is prohibited.
    -I have the right to reject your form if i do not want you in my role play
    -Characters like Marth, Ike, Chrom, Robin, and Lucina are deemed dead in this time. They are not playable characters.
    -Characters like Naga, Tiki, Mariox, and Typhun are concidered NPC's. Which means nobody has permission to play them.
    -Choose a class wisely
    -Do not PowerPlay or be Over Powered please
    -Use an OC of your OWN CREATION
    -Please sign up on this thread
    -Most importantly is to enjoy yourselves :)
    -Also please not that this is my first RP on here! So please try to support me as best as possible qvq

• My Form:
    Name: Beau Arberus
    Height: 6'2"
    Birthday: April 2nd
    Class: Mercenary
    Skills: Armsthrift. Receives Patience at lvl 10
    Promoting to: Hero
    Origin: Nisaria
    Appearance:
    1ad75d3c74feaa11e5d3aaf524165655.jpg

Wears the normal Mercenary uniform

And eventually the Hero armor
    latest

Personality: Very social and nice. He enjoys being around other other people. But sometimes he can be irritated easily. He takes his role as Mercenary very seriously. He will do anything possible to be a good leader and not get anyone seriously hurt or killed. If that happens he blames himself completely for being such a bad leader.
    History(optional): No thanks
    Romantic Support: Open
    Friendship Support: Open
    Other: Nah
    Questions or Concerns: Nah
    Accepted Characters:
    Beau Arberus: NyanCat15
    Banned:
    None and lets keep it that way c:

Last edited by a moderator:
So no Fates classes? Aaw. Kitsune is OP af. Deal 20% damage to every enemy that's adjacent to another enemy every turn. Fantastic. But seriously though, if it's 500 years after the events of Awakening then the events of Fates have already happened. While they may be uncommon in this new land, so will the classes from Awakening. I can see if you don't want to use them due to being unfamiliar with them, but it'd be nice if we were allowed to use them perhaps as foreigners from a distant land provided we give a description of and a link to the wiki page for them.

May I join in this rp? Also... what can clerics do? Are they a type of healer or do they do something else?

Clerics are pure healers in Fire Emblem. They have no offensive talent until they do a class evolution, making them very difficult to level, especially on difficulties where if you take too much damage you lose the unit forever.

Clerics are also for females only. And no we aren't doing any of the Fates classes because i am way too unfamiliar with them. If i had played Fates already as it is, i would have put those classes in here

Okay. I think I have chosen the class I wanted but... As a barbarian, do I have to make my character an enemy?

Barbarian can be a player class too. I believe every class in the game is a theoretical player class actually, except for Dragon-God, the class of the final boss.

@NyanCat15 can you just pm me the genders every class has so that I know which is gender specific and which is not?

Pegasus Knight, Pegasus Lord and Dark Flier are specific to females only, as are the useless Troubadour and Valkyrie. Barbarian, Beserker, Fighter and Warrior are male only.

WIP

511888e1_57951d32_510201084011488.jpg

Name: Selis Vermire
Height: 5"5'
Birthday:
Class: Mage
Skills: Magic +2 (will gain Focus at level 10)
Promoting to:
Origin: Rosdend
Appearance:
Personality: Selis is a kind girl and has wishes for everyone to get along. She is soft spoken and some would call her shy.
History(optional):
Romantic Support: N/A
Friendship Support: N/A
Other:
Questions or Concerns:

Last edited by a moderator:
"skills" refers to passive abilities that characters gain upon level up. For example, I believe a Mage can gain at level one "Magic +2" which increases your Magic Attack stat by 2 points, and at level 10, "Focus" which increases their critical hit chance by 10 points if there is no ally near them.

Name: Aru'ue
Height: 140cm
Birthday: Unknown
Class: Manakete
Skills: Odd Rhythm, Ignis, Renewal (Hooray for Ancestry skills!) Learns Wyrmsbane at level 15. May reclass into any non-unique class due to having a Tactician parent, so may learn theoretically nearly any skill.
Promoting to: None
Origin: Unknown
Appearance:

anime_girl_and_shadow_dragon_by_shadowwardragon-d62jp83.jpg

Dragon form is completely white and emits wisp-like fog.

Personality: WIP
History(optional):
Romantic Support: None
Friendship Support: None
Other: Nothing
Questions or Concerns: Still wanted to have Fates classes... *pouts* Those games are so good. A hundred times better than awakening.

Last edited:
Wait... which games are we going off of? I want to make sure I choose the correct skill from the correct game so that I don't mess up.

We're going of awakening cos OP hasn't played fates.

Status
Not open for further replies.