2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
This one's actually an idea I tried to do as a novel, but I didn't ever finish. The idea is that there are Guardians of the Elements, who keep the world in balance, never seen by humans. In the novel, they were siblings, but here they don't have to be. They worked together under the guidance of a goddess from their Ancient Forest that no man dared enter, but one day, a member of an ancient race of evil beings attempted to kill the goddess and steal her heart to use in a wicked ritual. As she went into hiding, the Guardians made it their task to defeat the aggressors, to ensure her safety, though in this version, it could even be that they succeeded in killing her and they are out for revenge and to preevent the ritual from happening.

The setting was pretty much modern world, but of course the Guardians live in a forest, away from humans. Only after the attempt on the goddess's life did they leave it and see the world outside of their forest. I had somewhere around 20 elements (some pretty out there, like Void, Balance, and Chaos), but there can obviously be less, I mean, 20 characters would be quite a lot, maybe too many to handle.

It's mostly an Action/Adventure idea, but if some romance were to sprout between the guardians, I wouldn't mind.

Does that sound interesting to any of you? Would you make a character in this? If not, is there anything you think would make it more interesting? Please let me know :)

Last edited:
Do You have a list of the elements?

Do You have a list of the elements?

Yeah, they were:

• Fire
  • Water
  • Ice
  • Air
  • Earth
  • Nature
  • Light
  • Darkness
  • Life
  • Death
  • Thunder
  • Time
  • Space
  • Spirit/Balance
  • Infinity
  • Void
  • Galaxy
  • Mind
  • Chaos
  • Rainbow/Colors
As I said, some are pretty weird/barely elements, but I just kinda went wild with making them, it was pretty fun trying to make a character for every one of them

Reactions: Pupperr
This seems very interesting! I love me some fantasy RPs.
Would likely be interested in Air or Spirit.

Last edited:
I want Mind if we do this I would so love to do this

I'll try for death if possible

Alright, so there's some interest :D

I think maybe two more people and I can make the Signup thread

Also I was thinking of taking Ice for myself, but if someone really insists on having it, I might budge xD

Last edited: