☆.。.:*Guardians Of Earth☆.。.:*

NUELUWi.png
The cerulean gem had been staring into the fridge for the past while, walling in self pity over her stolen and consumed cake. What had knocked her out of it was hearing the mention of her name, "Oh Tiger, what is it?" she asked, now closing the fridge and walking towards the fusion. At that moment she'd seen Nadia dash in with a book and dart right back out of the their beach, for a breif moment she wondered what their halfling was up to, but decided that it didn't really matter as long as she was having fun and was safe. On that note she also noticed Topaz was gone, "Is Topaz with Nadia?" she asked, then suddenly had a thought in her head about ice cream. "Did she go for ice cream again?" she shook her head, though she couldn't blame the orange one, as it was one of the few foods she tolerated. But still Aqua thought she went for the frozen treat too much.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
((*steals Akira's art*))
7QngbgM.png

Tiger blinked blankly while looking at her strange leader. "Errh. Yeah. But anyway." She said while clearing her throat. "So like... Onyx says she's been hearing some outside thoughts. Not even from this planet. It's some sort of strange transmission but it's easy to tell it's a gem. But whatever it is... It's so advance I can't even tell what or WHO it is. It's really messing with me ya know?" She said while ruffling her puffy hair. "I'm not saying were in danger or anything but... This could be danger... Not saying it is though." She said with a small shrug.

Nadia.png

Nadia smiled as her guardian started to order ice cream from the vendor. The girl thought about exactly what she wanted, before smiling. "I'll have three scoops of chocolate, please!" She thought about what Aqua might like, thinking about what her guardian would eat around the house. "Let's get Aqua strawberry since she likes strawberry shortcake!" The young girl turned to Leroy, waiting expectantly for him to choose his ice cream while she took hers in her hand, ready to go out and walk and talk with her friend.