Guardians' Heaven: Symphony of Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eat a dick, Rodey.

Sidenote, my last midterm is Friday morning. My CS won't be up until Friday night at the earliest.

The deadline would be at the end of/after the weekend, so Monday the 12th, at the earliest.

Can't wait to see this started!!

Well I am busy and a lazy ass so, aside from the palette swap for character, there won't really be much more editing. Toro is ready

Oh @R-9 Pilot I wanna make an icon for this RP. :) May I? Or do you already have an icon in mind?

I wanna make an icon for this RP. :) May I? Or do you already have an icon in mind?
I'm not sure what to do for one myself, so you can feel free to put one together and toss it at me. I also haven't had much time to really mess around with little details to pretty things up.

...you know, I'm actually surprised we haven't gotten much that seems Symphogear-like, so far.

I'm not sure what to do for one myself, so you can feel free to put one together and toss it at me. I also haven't had much time to really mess around with little details to pretty things up.
I'll approve of this as long as there's Symphogear.

Simphogear, eh? A'ight, maybe I'll use Hibiki, gotta find a fitting image first. ;)

Last edited:
...you know, I'm actually surprised we haven't gotten much that seems Symphogear-like, so far.
Probably cause the only person who WOULD go full Symphogear is me, and I decided to try out Cosmic Break this time around. XD

I personally loves Gundam Girls the most for mecha musume designs. :P

@R-9 Pilot I made four of them! Choose the one you like. :D

@ERode As requested, all of them are Symphogears.

bTI8zKk.jpg

iaYz0oT.jpg

BPV3ggx.jpg

fjRU7iN.jpg

Heh, that's funny. The first one looks like my playlist icon for it. XD

Are you still accepting? Also, do the characters have to be female, or can they be male?

On still accepting, the best answer I can give is "yes and no." I am currently still accepting submissions for characters, but I also have something like 6 or 7 interested parties who have yet to submit characters, so I feel confident in drawing the line on new arrivals.

On male characters, well, I wouldn't stop you, but Guardians are female only. No exceptions. Don't ask; you won't get a straight answer. So a male character would have to be relegated to some other role.

On still accepting, the best answer I can give is "yes and no." I am currently still accepting submissions for characters, but I also have something like 6 or 7 interested parties who have yet to submit characters, so I feel confident in drawing the line on new arrivals.

On male characters, well, I wouldn't stop you, but Guardians are female only. No exceptions. Don't ask; you won't get a straight answer. So a male character would have to be relegated to some other role.
Pssst... Let's just say all those augmentations only work on the female body. As for the androids, they just look better as girls! :D

We should... start an IC thread for basic interactions and introductions between approved characters. Give people a motivation to finish their characters.

That might not be a bad idea. Gotta get the rest of the cast sooner or later. Though, until it's a full cast, basic interactions is about all that would be likely to happen, and that could be a problem in and of itself. It's a tricky business. I don't want interest in this to die because I'm waiting on people, but I don't want them to feel like they're locked out of participation yet, either.

Actually, with two of the sheets only partially complete, some characters posted wouldn't be able to appear, either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.