Guardians' Heaven: Symphony of Valkyries

I'm going to be making a mobile sniper character, an android.

I was looking at this from a navy perspective.

I think we all should be enlisted. Officers do a completely different job. I mean if @R-9 Pilot wants to be an officer its fine as she the leader of the RP and probably will be leading this adventure. But if you think about it. We would not have multiple officers in one group. (only one or two if we were a big group like 20 people)

Enlisted do the work while officers lead. Plus Enlisted hang out with enlisted not officers because of the respect and chain of command.

what do you guys think? @R-9 Pilot

PS. If @Insomnant is going to make a sniper i am going to change one of my weapons so i dont take up too many roles.

Last edited:
Enlisted do the work while officers lead. Plus Enlisted hang out with enlisted not officers because of the respect and chain of command.

what do you guys think?
Uhh... I think it'd be more useful to look at this from an anime perspective, more so than a navy one. In anime it's pretty normal for officers to hang out with enlisted. Plus what's more, think of it from a player perspective. It'd be pretty boring playing the officer if no one is going to really interact with you much during the slice of life portions!

Reactions: Izurich
@Unyielding I personally think we can be more relaxed with the military stuffs since this is at core, an unrealistic RP for obvious reasons. :P Like Nanoha, they use military ranks, but doesn't actually behave 100% like the US Navy.

@Insomnant Go for it! :D The cast is growing with each musume filling a niche role, me likey~

Yeah, I wouldn't take rank too seriously at all. You can if you want to, but that's about it.

I actually have no clue what I should do for my own character, but I'll think of something.

Uhh... I think it'd be more useful to look at this from an anime perspective, more so than a navy one. In anime it's pretty normal for officers to hang out with enlisted. Plus what's more, think of it from a player perspective. It'd be pretty boring playing the officer if no one is going to really interact with you much during the slice of life portions!
I am sorry, i did not explain it correctly and for that i would like you to disregard my comment.

Plus i just spoke with my chief and he said that i was wrong for this case.

I am sorry again dont kill me T-T i was just thinking about the military shows from the movies were normally its a Chief leading a group of enlisted.

I actually have no clue what I should do for my own character, but I'll think of something.

Mission Control Operator? Ship Captain? Or even... Guardian Corps' Commander? :D just giving some ideas.

It's no big deal on the rank thing. I'm not sure if it's how things would ever really work ,but there's a good chance Guardians might have something of a disregard for some of the structure within their own ranks, for one reason or another.

You guys are probably getting ship captain and AWACS operator NPCs. It's more "Do I want to run a mecha musume with everyone, and if so, what kind?" I'll think a bit on that one. And possibly wait until all the other PCs have piled up.

It's no big deal on the rank thing. I'm not sure if it's how things would ever really work ,but there's a good chance Guardians might have something of a disregard for some of the structure within their own ranks, for one reason or another.

You guys are probably getting ship captain and AWACS operator NPCs. It's more "Do I want to run a mecha musume with everyone, and if so, what kind?" I'll think a bit on that one. And possibly wait until all the other PCs have piled up.
Make a male mecha musume. Turn this into a harem RP. XD

I think Mina is the Skirmisher.

Toro is more the saboteur
Mina has EMPs and anti-armor up the ass though, as well as a stealth system and an extreme lack of ranged options. No way she's good for skirmishing. She's optimized for stealthing into enemy battleships and fucking up their stuff.

That being said...
@Izurich Do you know WHEN Mina was rescued or whatnot? Might be fun to do something along the lines of...Mina was rescued by Esfir, and got her ponytail hairstyle due to that.

Reactions: Izurich
Mina has EMPs and anti-armor up the ass though, as well as a stealth system and an extreme lack of ranged options. No way she's good for skirmishing. She's optimized for stealthing into enemy battleships and fucking up their stuff.
hmm... You're right. I should optimize her for head on combat a bit more.

That being said...
@Izurich Do you know WHEN Mina was rescued or whatnot? Might be fun to do something along the lines of...Mina was rescued by Esfir, and got her ponytail hairstyle due to that.

Oh yes, you hit the nail on the head! Mina specializes in surprise buttseck and 1x1 Fights.

Mmm~ I :heart: the idea! I have no specific timeline so I can go with yours. ;)

All right, SO. I have SMGs that decay flesh and rust metal. I also have Pulse charges that cause massive AoE, or penetrating effects. I now need some sort of effective weapon to keep from dying if caught.

Don't try to put too many things together. Leave your protection to your nakama. Just because there's no stat allocation doesn't mean that it's bad to have weaknesses. :3

@Izurich Mm, guess the only question then is going to be whether or not Mina actually knows Esfir, or if she just has a memory of the pony-tail knight...

@Reanimator Bob Yep, All Mecha Musumes should have weaknesses on their own. Mina is shit at holding positions, mass destruction, and being focused on for example.

@ERode i think by now, they already know each other, I imagine we all be assigned to the same squad.