Guardians' Heaven: Symphony of Valkyries

What are you expecting from this RP? Or, well, what do you want to get out of it?
Do you want to start on a planet, or on a starship?
Would you rather be trainees or full-fledged Guardians?
Do you want more slice of life shenanigans, or more combat?
Are you ok with horrible injuries don to your characters if you know they can get better?
Do you like digging through conspiracy, investigation, and plots like an onion, or do you prefer a more straightforward plot?
  1. I want my character to feel joy, pain, anger, sadness. I want my character to overcome many trials as well, physical and mental. Also Mecha-suit girls
  2. Space. The Final Frontier(Starship).
  3. A healthy mix of "veterans" and "greenhorns" is fun.
  4. Mix once more. I love combat. But I also love my character being in love.
  5. If my character does not have their arms blown off at least five times over the course of the RP i will be disappointed.
  6. I want to search the darkest depths of a plot-twist.
And that's my 50 cents

Making my CS now!

So many girls to pick from... It's hard to choose

@R-9 Pilot

May ask what is the style of Mech-Musume you looking for. I assume something with wing-like appendages.

My CS is up! @R-9 Pilot

@Reanimator Bob This RP goes by the "Gundam Girls" and "Busou Shinki" style of Mecha-musume. ;) A quick google search should give you solid ideas on how they look like.

On the other hand, Symphogear is also pretty stronk.

Reactions: Izurich
Strike Witches, Busou Shinki, Infinite Stratos, mentioning Kancolle or its sister projects like Virgin Strike or Touken Ranbu is a huge stretch. Wait, Touken Ranbu is swords. Not machines.

Reactions: Izurich
My CS is up! @R-9 Pilot

@Reanimator Bob This RP goes by the "Gundam Girls" and "Busou Shinki" style of Mecha-musume. ;) A quick google search should give you solid ideas on how they look like.
Just saying, but your character would be classified as an Ether Liner, cause it looks like she has an ESP power?

Just saying, but your character would be classified as an Ether Liner, cause it looks like she has an ESP power?
Oh, you're right! I should add that then. Thanks, ER!

Probably pretty bad, but my eyes are literally burning out right now, so I'll deal with it come tomorrow.

Probably pretty bad, but my eyes are literally burning out right now, so I'll deal with it come tomorrow.
I'm gonna steal your spoilerbb to replace my spoiler all sneaky like... >:3

P.S: Esfir has a ponytail in her Guardian form, Mina has a ponytail in Casual form... this is a conspiracy.

May ask what is the style of Mech-Musume you looking for. I assume something with wing-like appendages.
Generally, the others have mentioned the gist of it. I'm looking for ones that look like they could plausibly be cybernetics with additional armor and other things worn (or bolted) on top when in full gear. You don't need to look like you were set up primarily for space or air combat if you don't want to, although if you're going for a sort of "space type," I'd suggest looking mostly at personifications of spacecraft or scifi fighters and such.

In general, strike witches don't go far enough, and more abstract personifications like those in Kantai Collection are pushing it (even if some artists do imply all those added on guns and weapons are mounted by way of permanently-installed hardpoints in the girls' bodies). I'll consider just about anything if you have a good argument, though.

Similar hit and run tactics. But the question remains

Swords or SMGs

Similar hit and run tactics. But the question remains

Swords or SMGs
SMGs! We'll be a dynamic duo! Melee and ranged!

In other words, MC melee-focused, YC ranged-focused.

(even if some artists do imply all those added on guns and weapons are mounted by way of permanently-installed hardpoints in the girls' bodies).

What I can say is that the shipgirls have bolts and 'locks' on their backs and spinal cords that allow armaments to rotate and move around and attach. Seeing that they come off during yukata or swimsuit events, they're removable, but normally attached. So yeah, the main bodies are mechanical in some way. The same official artbook also showed Haruna's panties.

On another note, a forcefield-type character seems nice. Think Vivid Yellow from Vividred Operation.

Haruna's panties are patterned after dazzle cammo, and that is hilarious.

Honestly, give a kanmusu a scifi bodysuit and in full gear, she'd probably fit right in, though focused on long range artillery bombardment. I've also sen a few fanmade ship girls based on things like Legend of Galactic Heroes...

Haruna's panties are patterned after dazzle cammo, and that is hilarious.

Honestly, give a kanmusu a scifi bodysuit and in full gear, she'd probably fit right in, though focused on long range artillery bombardment. I've also sen a few fanmade ship girls based on things like Legend of Galactic Heroes...
but Artillery style bombardment is my characters thing T-T

On another note, a forcefield-type character seems nice. Think Vivid Yellow from Vividred Operation.

So we have a Saboteur, Berserker Knight, Heavy Artillery, and Skirmisher so far. Go ahead and make the Tank, Crow! :D Barrier Tank!