4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Pretty much all of them
(Group IC Here)
ATTENTION! THERE IS ALWAYS OPEN SLOTS FOR PEOPLE WHO WISH TO JOIN. UNLESS THIS MESSAGE IS GONE, ALL YOU NEED TO DO TO JOIN IS READ THE RULES AND POST A CHARACTER SHEET

=====================================================================================
In the year 2020, the inevitable destruction of humanity looms. Terrorism and wars are at an all time high, a state of anarchy is spreading across the globe like wildfire, and villains from lore and legend are emerging to attack innocent people throughout the globe, each striving to establish their own domain. The god's themselves have become divided, with one side supporting the chaos and feeding it, and yet another side opposed to it, then with a third neutral party, determined to let the other gods hash the battle out, and fix whatever is left.

The evil gods have been the ones summoning the villains from myth and legend to battle. Those such as Morgan Le fay, Mordred, and Vlad the Impaler being among them.

However, the gods who have sided with the good have begun drawing heroes from the past to battle these villains. Heroes such as King Arthur, Lancelot, Merlin, and other members of the great legends of heroes are emerging to do battle with the great evil that besets the world. These heroes have been given newer, younger reincarnated forms, and sent to a place known as the Hero's Banquet Hall, an uninhabited island which has been repurposed to serve as a training and staging area for the new force of heroes.

Together with regular soldiers from the nations of the NATO pact, the Heroes of the past have been preparing to take the battle once more to the enemy. Only one side can win. Order or Chaos.

====================================================================================
Hello, I have a few things I'd like you to know before you continue any further.

First off, this rp has minimum requirement of one paragraph (5-7 complete sentences) per post with a character, so if your not willing to satisfy that condition, my recommendation is to go ahead and click out, it just isn't worth wasting your time.

On that note however, assuming you do create a character it is important to note that it becomes "canon"
permanently, even if you leave this rp and vow never to return to it, please understand that I will be using them as a GM tool from there on out. If you don't think you could handle someone else using your creation after you leave, it's probably best not to look past here.

On a third note, as there will be minors involved, there will be a zero tolerance for any libertine type roleplaying. That isn't to say you don't have your cutesy hand holding, and maybe up to a bit of kissing, but for goodness sakes, if you wouldn't want your mother to read it, don't put it here.

And on a fourth and final note, there will never be a limited amount to the amount of rpers that are capable of
participating in this rp.

Thanks for reading.

Rules:
  1. The usual Iwaku rules
  2. No metagaming, godmodding, or creating Mary Sue characters. (I believe this is self explanatory)
  3. As stated in the disclaimer, always make certain you have a minimum of one paragraph (5-7 complete sentences) in your posts. However, i'd also like for it to be good quality as well, don't just shitpost, even if it takes you a bit to post
  4. If you plan to curse, do it sparingly, or if you plan to make a character that falls under the "CursesAlltheTimeforNoParticularReason" category, make sure it's a light swearing, avoid F-bombs, and higher tier swears. Because precision F-strikes work so much better.
  5. Include the name of your character at the top of your post, that way we know just whom your posting with. It should look like this:
Name of character

Post: posiknaonfonaksoif. oamsinf uanojkenf naiunf ksfn. inaoisnf inaosjnfolainnsf mia mniosnfais nnkvianmsof inaosjnf lkjkn kamsimf imai ijminmkajnso. kmiansijnf km iansi kmanjsnkfn im, kjnknajks.

1. If you post in character, make sure you wait two posts before you go about posting again.
  2. IC drama should not become OOC drama, if you have a problem with a recent post or facts, or spotted something I missed, please make sure to notify me in pm, I will solve the problem accordingly.
  3. I feel as this is a very important thing to state, A GM's word is law. Please do not attempt to defy myself or any GM that I choose to work with me.
  4. Use common sense. If it isn't in the rules, but you think it's probably something you shouldn't do, don't do it. Better to ask me first.
  5. At the bottom of your character sheet please post a color of your choice to show you have read the rules.
  6. Good grammar and spelling is a must! If need be, you can run it by @conman2163, for help with spelling.

We have two systems for combat here. The first main one, which is the classic, on your honor, acknowledge the hits your opponent makes system, and a secondary optional system, that if given a majority vote in favor, allows the system to be used, the system is as follows

Combat Hit System

To keep things fair and ensure no problems occur out of people going back and forth attacking, The person who initiates an attack will roll a single die, using the "more options" tab, in the OOC in a post they make there. The number you roll will determine if it the attack lands, and if it lands, whether or not you get the full hit you describe. For these purposes, there will be no "one hit KO" unless the person taking the hit wants it to end that way, however, successive hits will mean that you are forcibly incapacitated by the GM if you don't acknowledge the damage. (The human body can only do so much ya know?) What you roll determines what you get, and this is the scale.

1 = a Critical Fail

2-5 = Fails how you interpret this fail is up to you

6-10 = You got it, but missed some details or something, what is missed is determined by defender, though it can't be too many things.

11-15= This is the middle of the road, little to no failure

16-19 = Little to no failure

20= Epic Moment

The person who makes the attack can roll a die, determining whether or not that hit lands. However, to keep everything equal, if the number that the person who attacking rolls is undesireable. Say they got an epic moment, the person defending from the hit may "reroll" the die in the OOC. However, the number that is rolled will take a +3 penalty modifier, meaning that even if you roll high, it could still have a chance to take you up on the scale, and therefor hurt you. Risk = Reward but Risk = Penalty too.

=======================================================================================
Prior to creating your character, check the bottom of this sticky post to see what legends and myths have been taken. In this RP, all legends and mystical heroes in every existing religion and lore exist. Please avoid any "Biblical" Type heroes though, I will not approve them to prevent arguments.

Appearance: (A preferably anime, fantasy, or drawn type picture, though I suppose a "Real Person" picture will do.)

Name:

Weapon/tool: (It doesn't have to be something that harms someone else. Maybe you can support someone/something with your weapon? Maybe you have a weapon already associated with your character?)

Power: (This ability should start of as relatively low in power for plot and advancement reasons. Plot wise your character was just summoned from the afterlife to fight in a war, and them being summoned will take a lot out of them. They'll have to work their way up. If you'd like an example starting power, this would be it:

Subject A has the ability to summon fireballs at will. They can summon and throw up to three of these fireballs in a single post. However, summoning these fireballs takes a lot out of them, so they can only summon a maximum of twelve in a single battle)

Skills: (Are you a good tactician? Are you great at counting cards? Perhaps you are a great cook?)

Personality: Minimum of twenty words please.

Bio/legend: (You do not have to use a person from a legend if you don't want. You can create your own original character; a legend from the future or present, here as well. If you choose this route a bio with a minimum of 40 words is needed. If not, a link of the legend will suffice)

Theme: {optional)

Dislikes: (Optional)

Pet hate: (Optional)

Extra things:(Optional)

==================================================================================
So it may be confusing over how your character will get more powerful. When you character trains under his/her respective founder, after the end of each training session I will post a list of characters that are eligible for being upgraded power wise. Every time you upgrade you character you can choose either to add an extra ability that must start out on a base level, or to choose to up your current power a bit. So if you had a character who was able to throw fireballs to start with goes up in experience, no instead of just throwing one, maybe they can throw four, or if they could already throw multiple, maybe now they explode on contact with a surface.

It sounds a bit confusing now, but if you have more questions I’ll answer them when the time comes for you to “upgrade” your character (Or just PM me of course), you’ll post the following when you get to upgrade or add an extra ability.

Previous Power:

Upgraded power/ Added Ability:

Then from there I’ll approve it or ask you to modify it.
But once again, you won’t need to worry about it in the beginning. (Not that the "beginning" will last too long)

=======================================================================================

@conman2163(GM): Deanta and Mordred
@Ramboing : Failinis "Nis" and Lugh Lámhfhada
@Dakota K5
@Clyde (CO-GM): Aubrey Weiss
@Kurogane86 : Robin Hood
@Accelerator : Achilles
@SoleStride : Merlin
@jeshem : Alucard (Dracula spelled backwards), Helsing

@Ramboing @Dakota K5 @Clyde @Kurogane86 @SoleStride @Accelerator @jeshem

Last edited:
I'm still alive

Before I decide to GM this or not I need a roll call.
Anyone still interested in participating reply to this post.
I'll stay if someone GMs.

If we have a gm I'll keep going. I really want to introduce that other character.

I'm going to give it a time limit though - not going to sit around and wait forever. If no one wants to GM and/or there aren't at least 4 other people wanting to stay or join by this Friday, I'm going to go ahead and drop out at that point.

• Useful
Reactions: Dakota K5
Status
Not open for further replies.