3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, romance, furry, scifi, modern, medieval,
This is supposed to be a romance/adventure rp

A few years ago I tried to get this rp going however it never ever really got off the ground. Now I'm wanting to see if I can get it up and running again if there are enough interested parties :) Any questions, comments, concerns, ideas..or..anything if you are interested please let me know I'm open minded and always like feed back. Also if you are interested in this please comment don't just like the post :)​

In ancient history long before the human race was as large as it is today. it was common knowledge that Angels, and Demons existed. The Angels fought for peace and harmony and sought to defend the humans and protect their souls. The Demons however sought to destroy the humans not by killing them but by corrupting their hearts and minds and turning them into their mortal instruments of death and destruction. War ensued. Demons killing Angels. Angels killing Demons. Innocent humans getting caught in the crossfire.

For a hundred years the war continued until the final ultimate battle between God and Satan erupted. Equally matched the battle continued for days neither gaining the advantage over the other until God doing the only thing he could think of that would save his remaining precious Angels and the humans they sought to protect sacrificed himself to destroy Satan forever. The Angels and Demons leaderless and few in numbers were at a loss for what to do. The demons slunk back into the underworld to plan. The Angels returned to heaven to do the same.

Back on Earth however due to the war between the Angels and Demons the humans were suffering. They had no where to turn their prayers went unanswered now that there was no God to hear them. They needed someone to save them but who? or what? That was when it dawned on both sides. They would be the humans saviors. The Angels and Demons cast themselves out of heaven and sought out souls that were worthy of them. The Demons sought those that had evil in their hearts so they could use the Demons powers of destruction to destroy the earth. The Angles sought those of pure heart who would use the Angels gifts to help protect others and the earth.

After many years of searching both sides found their selected humans and approached them. a deal was struck on both sides the demon/angel would attach themselves to their humans blood line only the ancestors of the one that the deal was struck with can use the powers of the angel or demon. The Humans agreed on the terms that only one person from the bloodline would have to carry on the battle the others of the family would remain oblivious to the fight yet the entire family would be under the demons or angels protection. The deal was made and the Demons and Angels shrunk to a crystallized form which allowed their partner to carry them around with ease and to use their powers they needed to only speak the name of the demon/angel residing in the crystal to summon them and use their powers.

Hundreds of years have passed and the bloodlines have fought long and hard to preserve the deals they had made with their chosen protector, the protectors doing the same with their human. What will become of the bloodlines that were tied to the demons? to the angels? what will become of the Angels and Demons themselves?

Last edited:
Still looking for interested parties!