Guardian Angels CS (Sign up)

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone enjoying having their pairings, and im just sitting here waiting for mine :P

@Poetic Justice Though considering i did put that he trained using her powers for a little bit she should be used to his teasing and flirting by now :3

@ProfessorNv Awww...here's a cookie. Don't be sad!

@AllThePasta I was just writing something along those lines about our characters. XP
I sort of left my abilities just as Nature because I don't want to try to micromanage the abilities and so I left it open to interpretation. Hope that's okay? I have a bunch of ideas that I wanted to double check with Andy first, before I would've mention them to you.
And...Nah, a girl likes a tease ;P

Name: Rena Terri
Race: Human
s.o.: Bisexual
appearance:
400px-WindHQ.png

Who carried the crystal before you?: Mother
Armor and Weapon:
GrandHQ.png
450px-NWNew2.png
Personality: Rena is a happy go lucky character and a big sister type. She hates serious moods is often annoyed silent during them.
Bio: Rena was born to a family of hunters and thus had to learn to use a bow. Her mother taught her how to string, aim, handle, and shoot the bow proficiently. Rena eventually learned of crossbows and how to make them from her brother. Her brother not trusting her skills and knowing her, made his sister a crossbow. Rena then was able to become an even more proficient hunter with both hands free. When Rena came of age her mother passed a crystal onto her.
"Can't I just smash it?"

Last edited:
Sorry Kaz Natsu is right the last spot has been reserved :/

Shiro... Just to know... What's Alojz's height? As Ren is barely reaching 5.4 feet I wanted to know if I should assume he's shorter (looking at the pic he seems the shota type XD) or taller XD

@AllThePasta
The concept in my opinion could be quite essential to develop to their (Pairing) disposition on their own accord. Nature meaning 'birth' opens up various ways nature can be used to Joseph. Example: Camouflage, beast-mastery, herbalist, and tracking. The ability of using nature can be used in plants, trees, flowers,vines etc. Just to give you a heads up of an understanding of her ability. I also posted the list in Rhapsody CS. Hope this isn't stepping over the line or anything. >_<

Her songs would be:
Protection
Healing
Speed
Strength
Spirit
Stun

lol sorry nat I typed that up on my phone and I use the name Natsu a lot so the spell check turned Nat into Natsu and we now have all the spots filled @ProfessorNv your partner is Rena sorry for the delay I will get the starter posted as soon as I can and I'll post the link here when I'm done. I just wanted to say thanks to all of you I really appreciate you signing up and being patient with all the planning and stuff I'm really excited for this and I hope you all have fun :)

Reactions: Poetic Justice
I guessed so much @Andy xD It was just fun. first thing I saw after waking up was being called Natsu :p

@Poetic Justice ahhhh, thanks for that info. Little question, would he also be able to grow plants/vines/herbs/ect wherever land is? As that is what i assumed Nature to be XD

@AllThePasta Of course. I just added a few alternative ideas for him to use but yes more plant/herbs/vines/trees he could grow or use to his will.

I'll get around to posting, just not with all my senses right now.
But I'll try to get up a reply in the next 24 hours

It's ok Nat I understand take your time

@Poetic Justice Alrighty, thanks for elaborating :3, and now time for Joseph to create the VINE HENTAI >:D, but no just kidding XD.

@Nat i just can't wait to read it :3

Reactions: Poetic Justice
First in character post, and it's already demonstrated that she's a bit too morbid for the good of people <.< oops?

Status
Not open for further replies.