Guardian Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derion frowned slightly, his arm subconsciously becoming a little tighter around her. "I'm sorry..." he said quietly. "That's...terrible." He sighed softly, looking down. Jerks like that angered him.

Aria sighed, leaning into him. "It's alright. You helped me get over that ass hole. I don't need him anymore." She said to him, smiling. She leaned farther into him, resting her head on his chest.

Derion blushed. "Really?" He said, holding her close. He let his head rest back again, closing his eyes. His head was pounding, but his racing heart and burning cheeks drowned that out for the time being.

Aria nodded slowly, moving closer to him again. Her leg was now halfway on top of his. "I mean it." She whispered, leaning her nose gently into his chest and taking in his gentle scent.

Derion blushed, holding him close. He sighed, but he sounded content and...happy. He actually felt happy and comfortable for once, instead of antsy and unnerved as usual.

Aria moved slowly, his grip pulling her into his lap gently. She let out a small little squeak as she was pulled into his lap, but she didn't move anywhere, her nose still sticking into his chest.

Derion blushed, his face bright red, but he held her gently. He loosened his grip when he realized how tight it was, allowing her the freedom to move away if she felt so inclined to do so.

Aria didn't move from his grasp, her hands slowly sliding around his sides as she kept herself in her embrace. She wanted to keep herself close to him, and there was pretty much no other way to do it.

Derion held her close, starting to gently rub her back, his eyes closed and his head still leaning back. He was smiling, blushing faintly. How could he fall this easily for the one he was supposed to protect? This was against everything he had been taught, and yet...how could he not..?

Aria could feel his hand run up her back as they both sat there, the action causing goosebumps to run up her back and then back down, following the movements of his hand. She pressed her nose deeper into his chest, hearing his heart hammering underneath it.

Derion held her close to him, his heart racing, his face bright red. He was smiling happily, content and relaxed on the couch. "Do you have any plans for today?" He asked softly, still gently rubbing her back.

Aria smiled. "No. I have no plans." She whispered to him, closing her eyes a bit as she tried to keep her heartbeat steady. He was just so intoxicating.

Derion nodded. "Alright." He continued gently rubbing her back, thinking to himself. He figured he could get everything he needed to get done before that afternoon...his smile grew a little as a plan formed in his head.

Aria smiled as she leaned closer to his chest. She could smell the rain on his skin, and it was great. She nuzzled into his chest gently as she relaxed under his touch.

After a few more minutes, Derion sat up, still holding her close. He cupped her chin gently in his hand, tilting her head up. Leaning in, he kissed her softly. "I'll be back, alright?" He said, blushing, but smiling.

Aria looked at him in the eye as he cupped her chin. She stared into his eyes and closed her eyes as she kissed him back gently. "Alright." She whispered back, looking at him.

Derion gently picked her up, setting her on the couch beside him. "I'll be back soon...I promise. If you need me for any reason or you feel you're in danger, just say my name. Okay?" He said, stroking a gentle finger across her cheek.

Aria nodded and leaned into his touch. "Alright." She said to him, closing her eyes. She smiled and let herself lean into the couch and relaxing her muscles into it.

Derion gently pulled away, turning and walking out. He closed the door lightly, then smiled faintly. "Stay safe." He whispered, gently touching the door before turning, dashing off at a light jog to get some new glasses and maybe some new clothes, depending if he could find some.

Aria smiled and as soon as he was gone, broke into a full fledged victory dance. "YES!!" She cheered, turning on some music as she proceeded to dance like a lunatic.

Status
Not open for further replies.