Guardian Angel.png

Guardian Angels.
Lifelong Protectors.
Lifelong Friends.
Lifelong Relationships.

Guardian Angels.

So here's my idea.
Well, Ideas;

A teen girl/boy has just lost her/his parents. She/he goes to the graveyard to visit their grave when someone walks up behind her/him. What happens? (Both Character Ages 15-19)

A guy/girl is at an amusement park when three guys pin him/her to a wall, their intentions definitely something bad. Someone, gender unknown because of their unrevealing clothes, comes around the corner and fights the three guys, easily winning. The person then turns to the guy/girl, eyes sympathetic. "Want to go back to your home now? It's safe to leave if you want. I won't hurt you. I swear." What will they do now? (Both Character Ages 28-42)

A young girl/boy was raised in an orphanage. When she/he turned 6, they were adopted. One day they were driving home from school when they were in a terrible car wreck. They passed out in the back seat when the two cars collided. A little later they woke up in the hospital, bandaged, with a stranger speaking to a nurse, something about taking care of him/her. What do they do? (Young Character Ages 6-10, Older Character Ages 23-48)

Those are my plot ideas.
I'm open to other ideas!
I prefer to be the Guardian Angel~
Thank you!
Pm me or post here!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to be a child in need. I would love to do the second plot

I'd like to do the first plot: A teen girl has just lost her parents. She goes to the graveyard to visit their grave when someone walks up behind her. What happens? (Both Character Ages 15-19)

I'll PM you my CS.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I would like to do the plot in the middle, bar fight blackout. I'll pm you my character sheet.

I would love to do the third scene as an older character. ~

Is there anything you want me to PM you specifically? (:

I would love to do the third plot but as a younger child.

I would love to do the first plot if you don't mind.

All three of the plots sound like they could be a lot of fun.

A guy/girl is at an amusement park when three guys pin him/her to a wall, their intentions definitely something bad. Someone, gender unknown because of their unrevealing clothes, comes around the corner and fights the three guys, easily winning. The person then turns to the guy/girl, eyes sympathetic. "Want to go back to your home now? It's safe to leave if you want. I won't hurt you. I swear." What will they do now? (Both Character Ages 28-42)
This sounds very intriguing to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.