Guardia

Since everyone appears to be on a different guardia... how does contact work? So characters can interact with one another.

Its explained in the thingy,

"They are very large and can house hundreds of people. To get from one guardia to another, the guardias must be side by side and then a tunnel-like passage will be ejected and people can traverse from one guardia to another. Pilots actually have their own suits to swim out into the ocean. Senior Pilots have a personal transporter (similar to a motorcycle) so they can get from one guardia to another quickly. Junior pilots do not have this."

How do people talk to one another without having to travel? That is my question.

Bane your characters are accepted...they are nice :)

I always imagined it that on holidays and specials occasions, they all come together so people can go to and fro and get contact information and talk with them through telephone and computer screen simulations and stuff...but other than that you don't really travel to another residential guardia just to talk to someone...it's kind of like living in a different neighborhood you know?

I cannot explain stuff...haha

Lol Domina stop saying you can't explain stuff. Your doing amazing, most people have to make more explanations than that.

Thanks NorwayFOO :) I have a bad habit of getting nervous and worked up over a lot of things...

lol could tell, you act just like my friend in RL

haha really...weird but cool

So I've completed the Senior Pilots profile...so if you want to read it and get a good bearing on them and stuff...

So it on the same ship all thoush places are on the same ship. That all i need to now ahhhh. *your looking at the worlds most easly confused person in the world*

I wanna start =D

Alright I decided to start the thread now! Here is the link: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=18678

For your first post just type what the start of a normal day is like for your character...then have them hear the announcement and make their way to an Information Screener....have fun! :)

here is what an information screener looks like:

pillar1.jpg

YES!

was that screener created in blender?

I actually don't know...haha...I find my pictures on google images...

I'm gona says yes because of the shadows, background and over all flow and colors used. xD love me some blender models!

Name: Ashur Malikha
Appearance:
bedouin.jpg

Sex: male
Guardia: Argentum

Backgroun
d: Born to a beduin trade family he was raised in the tradition of nomadic life as a Muslim. When the war broke out however he refused to fight along with the warriors as he did not believe it was the right path to Allah. To this day he cannot believe the stupidity of man, and their conceited nature. In his youth and young adulthood he studied math and science rigorously to the point of becoming a doctor in it. But such titles have little use now.

Also I wanted to make a note for you Domina. Argentum refers to money. Its the latin name for gold which is why Ag is the symbol in chemistry for it. So I think that it should be the treasury of the gardias. Also the word Oppidum means house.

there can only be one navigator and that me ^.^ lol jokes its ok but if you get in my away i will terminant you *evil laugh and smile and eyes and and and and everthing evil*

Your character is accepted enyverses :)

Really? I didn't know that...haha...I mostly just use a translator because I honestly do not know any Latin despite the fact I really want to learn it...I'll just keep the names the same since it doesn't really matter and I don't want to cause confusion...but thanks for letting me know

To the people who haven't posted...I'm going to go ahead and post the next segment, you can just post your character getting up, hearing the announcement and going to a screener, and hearing the news and their reaction...the Intro will be over soon...it's a very short segment...

Oh! What does Auctor mean then! =O

Name: Amber Sant
Appearance:
tumblr_m8j5nnOdmp1rtz16ho1_500.png

Sex: female
Occupation: A glassworker (adds to and maintains the glass gardens)
Guardia: Tempus

Background: She doesn't really remember life outside Tempus. She is adaptable to new situations and takes whatever comes her way with a smile. She doesn't speak with her parents too often after they moved to Nypha, but had a good childhood. She used to be an acrobat, but after they shut down the Circus sector in Frui she decided to change her career to glassworking. She misses the fun and excitement of the Circus, but she's learned to live with a more peaceful and practical life. She's a bit of a ghost in the community, only coming out of the gardens to get food and only talking with those who choose to walk through the gardens. She now lives in a small house at the edge of the glass gardens, so she can be closer to her work.