Grumpy's Photography

Hecatoncheires

un jour je serai de retour près de toi
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
I haven't posted any of my photography in a while (mostly because I haven't done much I can post online lately), but having recently purchased a new Tamron macro lens, I figured I might post some of the better shots I've taken while practicing with it:

IMG_5384_edit_small.jpg

IMG_5387_edit_small.jpg

IMG_5390_edit_small.jpg

IMG_5392_edit_small.jpg

IMG_5395_edit_small.jpg

IMG_5400_edit_small.jpg

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
pretty.. I like.. Hey can you take one of frogs? See the only reason I ask is well. Get this true story and funny.

Okay at my store we sell plants and all sorts of things, well Im the process of relocating some plants from one end of the store to another they brougth the plants by our USCAN machines/ like self check out.

Anyway.. one of the plants had a tiny frog in it. That little guy hid behind the machines and under things for almost 2 days. On my shift they told me to try and find him and I did! He came hopping out looking like a littl fuzball from all the dirt ect under the huge machines.

It got me thinking about frogs all over again and well I wanted to keep him but I released him into the marsh behind our store.. Oh he was so cute and green.. so yeah sorry to ramble but your flowers got me thinking about it and well yeah... *bows* i got now.

I love the flowers, they have fascinating angles and even slightly imprefect, they're beautiful.
**snuggles Grumpy**

You take pretty pictures...FOR A MAN.

*grudgingly approves*

LOOK AT THAT ROCK, GODDAMN

I WANT A ROCK LIKE THAT IN MY GARDEN

Nice pics Grumpy. Do you happen to know the species name for those flowers?

I LOVE THE ROCK! I WANNA NAME IT!

I'll name it "Grumpy's photo op rock".....

MOAR PICTURES PLZKTHX!