Grumps, who's that in your avatar?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Darkness, Aug 16, 2009.

1. She's really hot.

2. *Pulls a Sam Fisher-style neck-breaking on Darkness*

NEW LOOK, FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

3. *Blows some cigar smoke.*

I just did a search for 'Tank Commander' and this came back. The file name is Popadich-big. I'm guessing 'Popadich' is the man's name.

4. Thank's for asking the question, I'll be sure to clarify it in the rules seeing some may not be familiar with it. It's as Crow explained. Since I run a dark type gym, you can't challenge me with Two fighting types, a bug and fairy type Pokemon. This rule is to prevent unfair advantages to our gym challengers. Currently, the Grass and Water gym have been occupied, but Ghost is free!

5. Wait, give me a second, it doesn't have tits?

Oh. Well, okay, I'm more into nice asses myself.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Quit staring at mah ass, dude, that's kinda homosexual.

In fact, there's no 'kind of' about it; it IS gay.

7. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY!

*Beats Grummy with a chair*

8. lol it has a butt-chin

9. Who's saying it's gay? She has a great ass, however high on her face it is.

10. 0.0

That's an epic picture, Weavel

11. HOMOTHREAD

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS NOW A BRO

12. NOT BROS

JUST BRO HOS

13. All right! I thought that might have been what it was, but I wanted to double check. :D Ghost it is, then. I'll have to work on my team.

Edit: Ah, wait, has anyone else expressed interest in being the Fairy gym leader? If not, I think I'll switch to Fairy. Ghost is a bit tricky.

14. BROMANCE THREAD

15. Yesssssssssssssssssssssss!

16. *snuggles TK*

I don't think TK is a Bro... TK's a girl right?

17. I do believe the person in Grumpy's avatar area is Tom Riddle, from the Harry Potter series.

18. It seems that I can't promote others to clan Owner. I'll PM one of the admins to see if there is a way to do so, but for now it would seem I'm sole Owner.