Growing a Moustache

T

TemoKun

Original poster
Hey everyone. I'm growing a moustache.
I'm skinny, and here's a picture of me, so you could actually can tell any proper style for me (also, be very polite, I know I'm ugly, got a mirror):
vbk9.jpg

Reactions: Minibit
Try full goatee kit

[MENTION=3504]VerbalAbuse[/MENTION], I would, but I wanted moustache only. Not beard. Thank you, will try the beardless.

I see some fuzz already!

Facial hair can be real nice, but there's a big IF; make sure you comb, trim, and wash it whenever you wash the rest of yourself, and check for food debris after eating!

Also, not ugly. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I actually want to make sure I keep it well, moustaches are kind of gross if you don't take care of them properly.

Reactions: Minibit
Hmmm... With your facial structure, I'd suggest the pencil beard- a small strip from your side-burns all the way around, mustache included, and you'll wanna keep it short- a 1' guard on an electric razor should do it.

[MENTION=5483]Knives[/MENTION], I think the pencil beard would look a little... pimp-like on me. However, will check it out. Thank you! :)

XD I've been rockin' the beard scene for over a decade now myself, and have gone through a number of styles. If I were to pin a pimp-beard on you though... It would indeed be the pencil-beard on the sides of your jaw, but with a 2-inch goatee, maybe tapered to a point- That would be your pimp-beard, my friend. *chuckles* :lol:

Reactions: TemoKun
It's usually called a 'chinstrap'

I actually was about to say that you'd probably look pretty rad with a chinstrap style of beard. :]

[MENTION=2857]Fluffy[/MENTION], then, I'll try it out c: Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
General opinion: Grow a beard/goatee.

Also, I almost typo'd beard. Grow an entire bear on your face, brilliant idea.

My name is Temo Montoya
You killed my father
Prepare to die

Omg, [MENTION=3504]VerbalAbuse[/MENTION], for moments I didn't get it, and I actually thought you were called "Temo", so LOL'd.

Reactions: VerbalAbuse
Somebody photoshop The Montoya on this fine gentleman

I would but my computer is being a dip dip.

GROW THE MONTOYA BEARD.

o_o By George, I think I've got it! XD You should totally do a soul patch and dreads! Duuude, it'd be awesome!