Kanari +The Phoenix of Norindul+
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
12pm - 4pm, 10pm - 12am EST Monday - Friday (Not always able to RP on the weekends, but reachable if needed)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Anything except realistic stuff.
Are groups no longer available for creation? I really liked the way the groups were set up, perfect for storing rp information concerning the setting, plot, and characters. I was wanting to make one for a rp we're setting up but I noticed that there is no create group button. Is it gone forever?

Creation has stopped because it doesn't get along with the rest of the site and it's updates.

It was in hopes that the groups would eventually die out...
But we're a resilient bunch. :P

• Thank You
Reactions: Sinopa
Our current group system is old and buggy and it doesn't really work very well any longer. Heck, the mods can't even delete old groups without it bugging out D: Hopefully we can find another group system as some point, but until then, there won't be any new groups created.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sinopa
Creation has stopped because it doesn't get along with the rest of the site and it's updates.

It was in hopes that the groups would eventually die out...
But we're a resilient bunch. :P
Our current group system is old and buggy and it doesn't really work very well any longer. Heck, the mods can't even delete old groups without it bugging out D: Hopefully we can find another group system as some point, but until then, there won't be any new groups created.
Ahhhh I see, that sucks. Oh well, thank you both very much for the replies XD

Status
Not open for further replies.