Group Zombie Interest Check

D

Demmy

Original poster
Hiya. Name's Demmy. I'm from Australia and I'm not the best at reaching post lengths. But, I do love a good zombie RP so let me know if you think you can help! Thank you.

If you are interested in helping me create one, then I was thinking of something along the lines of a sandbox game. Not much of a plot. Just build and survive.

Reactions: Ur Degaton
I'm glad you think so. Still open to this if anyone else is interested.

I wouldn't mind a zombie sandbox RP, though what kind of time period of theme would it be following?

Like futuristic time with zombies around? Modern? Or Fantasy?

Oooh, zombie sandbox roleplay, count me in! Would love to manage supplies somehow >:)

I think it would just be a semi present day zombie RP. Something along the lines of surviving the hoards, but after all the initial panic and such. Think maybe second generation or later.

@Demmy
Quite the interesting idea.
I'm still all for it.

Keeping it present might make it go a bit stale eventually however..hence why I ask about the time period this would take place. Putting more into futuristic eventually can add into play other ideas such as...

Since it is a zombie apocalypse kind of thing. I'd imagine the military attempted to stop it and kind of failed...so maybe machines go rogue or old machines being an extra threat while attempting to survive the hoards at once?

Just a suggestion, you dont need to go with that if you dont want to. lol. I'm still all for the RP either way.

I mean, if you want machines, maybe you could have a tinker with some prototypes.

Sure I'm all for that~

Dude, zombie animals though. Zombie bugs. Maybe not zombie bugs because then it's a guarantee we all die but zombie animals.

@Demmy
Sooo it's all set to go that the rp will be made or ya going to wait for more people first?

count me in!

What do you guys think? Do you want to make character sheets?

@Demmy
I would prefer to make them, gets a general idea of what people look like and helps with knowing more about the characters.

Sounds good. I'll make the threads when I get home.

I'd give it a try