Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I babysit, so my activity is sporadic, but I will let you know when I will not be avaliable.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
-- hello, maycie here! so, i came over to iwaku from feralfront. some of you may know what that is, may have been part of it, or may never have even heard of it. the point is, i was part of quiet a few group threads over there that didn't get a chance to transfer over to a new site. i love a good half of them, and i would like to recreate one or more of them! i just need people who might be interest in them!if you were the creator of one of these roleplays on the old site, please come claim it! i would be so happy to see you!
anyone may post here to help flesh out ideas as well!
one that is not included in a spoiler is a percy jackest-esque thread! basically children of the gods and such as well as a witch coven!

the idea:
the town of blue ridge, georgia is a calm and peaceful town. it's also known to house the wealthy aster family, especially patriarch david aster. on the morning of september third, david's lovely, young wife found him dead in his study, throat slit and multiple back wounds. they symbol of a star was carved into his chest, a reference to the meaning of the family's surname. the wife quickly called the cops, who ae now investigating the strange death of david aster. the wife called up the aster family, at least the ones she could find. now, they're all arriving at the aster mansion.
this is a murder mystery, heavily inspired by a thread that i was part of a while back ago that didn't really take off. as well as the movie knives out. it will follow the investigation of david aster's murder as well as the aster family. there will be many suspects, but only one true murderer.
possible characters that can be involved:
the widow of david aster
the children (possibly a max of ten children ranging from the ages of 18-25. i will more than likely be playing one of the younger children at 18)
other family (including cousins, nieces, nephews, uncles, aunts, siblings of david, the widow's family, etc)
the law (including the sheriff, deputy, police officers, and detectives)
townspeople (family friends, workers, household staff, etc)

the idea:
california, the place where dreams come true. at least, that's what people say. really, it's a place of harsh realities and drama. eight university students, all so different from one another, decide to move into an apartment together when they see it listed by one of the other students. what could go wrong?
a simple, slice-of-life thread revolving around a few university students trying to navigate their way in a whole new world. this should be pretty drama filled. each character will have a small description attached to them with some pre-established relationships. other than that, they're pretty much up to the roleplayer and the descriptions can be taken however wished. this can also turn into a high-school based thread instead of university.
the characters:
troublemaker:
-- residential badass, known for getting into the most trouble
-- can most likely be found at all the parties around campus and off
-- big prankster and tends to get into a lot of fights
-- despite their reputation, there's a different side to them that no one knows
-- close friends with the rival and the outcast
-- has a complicated and secret relationship with the alpha

the rich kid:
-- comes from a very wealthy family, aren't afraid to flaunt their wealth
-- used to throw the wildest parties back in high school
-- major show off
-- best friends with the prodigal

the prodigal:
-- basically masters any skill thrown their way, has the highest grades of the group
-- knows to be very sweet, but low patience
-- major overachiever
-- has their entire life planned out after college
-- close friends with the jock
-- has a crush on the outcast

the alpha: (i will more than likely fill this role)
-- everyone knows them, basically the ruler of the school
-- looks like a daydream, but is really just a nightmare
-- very loyal to their friends, but gets into arguments often
-- exes with the rich kid
-- has a complicated relationship with the troublemaker

the outcast:
-- most mysterious of the group
-- thrown off the social ladder after they stopped being friends with the alpha
-- always looks out for themselves
-- mostly keeps to themselves and stays out of rama
-- the troublemaker's ex

the rival:
-- very envious of the prodigal
-- second best, academically
- highly opinionated and causes trouble, second most to the troublemaker
-- makes their jealousy rather noticeable
-- close friends with the troublemaker

the baby: (or maybe this role?? idk yet)
-- basically the peace-keeper of the group
-- the most sensitive one
-- innocent in almost every sense of the word
-- adored by many people, often refered to as an 'angel on earth'
-- dating the jock

the jock:
-- athletic one of the group, plays multiple sports
-- often referred to as the 'golden child' on campus
-- attending university on a scholarship
-- they get decent grades, thanks to the prodigal who tutors them
-- dating the baby

this was one of my absolute favorites that i did that died out, unfortunately!
the idea:
[paraphrased from the original thread! credit goes to caprisun on feralfront!]
gods are real and living among the mortals. unfortunately, they're a dying breed ho are desperate to sustain their divinity through praise and worship. they are far from almighty beings that they once were, their powers and existences depend heavily on the amount of people who believe in them. the old ways of worship are hard to come by: sacrifices and reverence are rare. money. media. technology. these are the new gods.
some of the old gods remain, lingering an adapting to the changing times. these gods have developed modern methods of survival, fitting into the present-day that have some semblance of what they once were. they don't die easy.
they gods find themselves in vegas, crossing paths with each other once again. they find there is strength in numbers, with a war approaching, waged by the modern gods who see the old gods as a thread against them.
this plot will be mainly character driven. gods should be found in paces related to their abilities [nature god owning a flower shop, war god in a gang, etc.]. old drama between ancient gods and old times. weird family dynamics, betrays, mortal and god relationships.
the characters i will play:
a god of time and fate
a god of lust and sexuality
god of disease, death, and destruction
god of the night and darkness
god of childbirth, pregnancy, and motherhood
god of war, bloodshed, and fire
god of knowledge, modern science, and inventions

some ideas for other gods: [based on ones that were part of the roleplay previously + some new ones] [demi-gods are also welcome!]
--- ecstasy
--- fortune and retribution
--- wildlife
--- sleep
--- minor destruction
--- sea
--- the hunt and sport
--- astronomy
--- felines
--- canines
--- nature and healing
--- torture and medicine
--- art and language [more modern type]
--- the sun
--- the moon
--- fear
---literature
--- revenge
--- duty
--- marriage
--- love and beauty
--- storms
---- spirits
--- imagination
--- architecture [modern]
--- etc.

the idea: [idea from an old roleplay]
a supernatural town with the subplot of humans getting in the way. slice-of-life type. connections and character development. simple.
character ideas available: [descriptions will eventually be given]
vampires
werewolves
witches
faeries
merfolk
ghosts
--- suggestions are welcome!

the idea: [idea from an old friend's roleplay!]
this idea was so adorable to me! basically, children of the fairytale characters get a letter accepting them into an academy for... well... fairytales and myths. slice-of-life type! character driven! lots of character development.
characters:
literally any fairytale character! i would love to see diversity, so children of character's from fairytales and myths around the world!
some that i may claim as my own:
the queen of heart
icarus
pandora
boogeyman

the idea: [from a thread that i saw but never got a chance to take part in!]
this is basically a camp from terrible children who need redemption. a summer camp to reform kids who are on the wrong path in live and attempt to put them back on track!
characters:
the children
counselors
a nurse
kitchen staff
security

the idea:
loosely based on the show supernatural. however you will not really need to have watched it to join. basically, monsters exist and there are people who hunt those monsters. it's a dangerous life, but they do it anyways. the roleplay will begin with each character hunting the same thing, but by themselves. while some may not like the idea, they all eventually work together. they find that working as a team is much easier and they all eventually team up.
the characters:
six hunters
three permanent monsters
one semi-decent demon that they will meet along the way [i will possibly play this]

• Love
Reactions: WickedWitch
I'll toss my coin in for interest with Misty Hallows, Gods Among Mortals, & University Life.

Reactions: maycie.
Ah, gosh, I think I love all of these and would be greatly interested in all but the first; if I were to narrow it down, though, I'd also be especially interested in University Life, Gods Among Mortals, and Misty Hallows. The fairy tale personification in Children of Disney is a theme I've had fun with, in the past, though :P Seems nice!

I'm interested in Family Isn't Just Blood, Gods Among Mortals, and Camp for Troublemakers!

I'm interested in University life, gods among mortals. and family isn't just blood

I'm interested in Misty Hallows, Supernatural, University Life, Family Isn't Just Blood, and Camp For Troublemakers.