Group Therapy

Bryce instantly shot a glare at Quinn and scowled, "I don't wanna be here because I don't need damn therapy. Its a waste of my time and I am able to my problems on my own,"
Just then Madison came in and he sighed in irritation and looked at Mrs. Wilson, "Is there anymore people I should know about!?! I was told there would only be a few people."
Mrs. Wilson sighed and looked at Madison, "Why are you late?"

She flinched at the shouting. AJ immediately scooted her chair back and away from the rest of the group. Can't they just hurry this meeting along? Get on to the next topic? That would be nice.. she turns her attention to the new girl, then over to the nearest window and watched the outside. She spotted kids walking off and a squirrel in a tree. She crosses her arms, then flinched when she bumped her arms together and dropped them back into her lap.

"It's not my problem they put me in this hell hole." Madison snapped in defiance then crossed her arms over her chest. "That's none of your business. Got that old man?" She growled then sat down and stared out the window, annoyed.

Quinn was about to apologize to Bryce for upsetting him when he started yelling. Out the corner of his eye, he noticed AJ jerk and move away. He frowned thinking that everyone else was scaring her.

"Guys, how 'bout we all just calm down. Yelling isn't going to make this go by any faster."

"Well im almost done cause i cant take mich more of this shit. We accept our problems and we all know this shit. I dont know about you guys but i got all this stuff in the mental facilities." Amused by this little group she sits up and brings out a small pocket knife. She starts to teirl it ariund her fingers before the scrouge of a guidance councler speaks up. "Give me that weapon it is not allowed." She smirks and looks at her knife and at the councler. "You mean this little thing and what will you do if i stabbed ya?" The councler shuts up after that and she smirks again.

AJ turned her body away from the group after catching sight of the knife. Sure, she was messed up, but this wasn't the place with her. These people... They were angry. They were pissed. She wasn't like that. She should be somewhere else. Somewhere kinder. Why would the doctors suggest this for her? This place isn't for her. She slips earbuds into her ears and plays her music to drown out the noise of the Others in the group.

(oh balls. I forgot to hit watch thread)

Alan had pulled out his laptop. "Well this clearly isn't going anywhere" he mutters, irritated that his time was being wasted. He looks over and notices a very fidgety girl. He wasn't paying attention when/if she was introduced. He automatically attempts to make connections in her behavior. Without realizing it, he starts muttering his thoughts to himself. "She gets jumpy when people shout. perhaps she's from a broken home. The slightest abnormal nudge appears to bother her. Wait. was that a knife I just saw?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Luna was advised by her guardians that she attend this group therapy even just once. At first, she didn't want to but after hearing how loud and chaotic the room is, she just can't stop her giggles.

She walked inside the room giggling, holding her teddy bear close. "My! How lovely this room is!~" She exclaimed.

Watching the students, she sat down next to guy with a laptop and whispered to her teddy bear with a low and soft voice "How lovely it would be if we sew shut their mouths off!~"

Alan chuckle's a bit at Luna's statement to her stuffed bear. "They would probably find another way to bicker if you did. I think I have seen you before. You have lunch sixth hour, yes?" he asks. He starts doing work on his laptop.

Luna looked at the guy beside her and scooted her chair farther away from him. She didn't expect him to eavesdrop on her conversation with her teddy bear, "Who are you? and how did you know me?" she asked "My mom told me to never talk to strangers!" she said, holding her teddy even tighter.

Last edited:
When AJ finally looked away from the window, she had finally noticed a girl with a bear. She looked pretty confused though. The girl looked a little... Young to be in high school. Then again, freshman were starting to look more and more like sixth graders. AJ shrugged a little and turned her music down. It didn't look like anyone else was really talking right now other than those two across from her. But just because people weren't shouting didn't mean that she would move closer to the group again or be friendly. She would continue being in her own.

Alan rolls his eyes and goes back to his computer. After a bit of working, he looks back to AJ. She seemed interesting to him and he wanted to learn more about her to analyze further since all he had on her right now was speculation.