Group Therapy OOC

No problem. It may take me a little bit to respond cause I am really sick right now and my dad is taking me to the immediate care clinic. So sorry if I don't respond.

I hope you get better soon.

On another note, I posted. I decided to make her late so it all made sense.

I am back. So I am replying now!

@Eternity who was she calling old man? XD

Yeah it is XD. I love adding comedy to stuff. But was she talking to Bryce?

Hey, I'm going to have to drop this one! Just wanted to let everyone know.

Oops! Forgot to post my CS hahaha! Sorry for jumping on the RP. Anyway, here it is~

Name: Luna Valentine

Nickname: Luna

Height: 5'1 ft

Body Type: feminine and curvy

Personality:
She's childish and loves to play pranks on easy targets. She's always full of mischief, playful and loves to eat sweets. Sometimes, her pranks will go a little overboard, causing her victim to get hurt. She likes to bottle up her emotions and always smile even if she's hurting inside. She also likes to bring around a stuffed toy with her, whispering to it occasionally. She uses her cute looks to get away with anything, and blames other people even if she knew she was at fault.

Hobbies:
Sewing, baking, playing games, eating sweets

Bio:
Luna grew up in a rich household. Her parents own several multibillion dollar companies and she's the only child or heiress. She used to be with her parents all the time but as she grew up, her parents became busy and distant. The family business grew and expanded and her parent prioritized the company over her. She then began talking to her stuffed toys to supress her loneliness and became even more childish every time her parents are home, just to gain their attention. One day, she went inside her room and began talking to her stuffed toys as usual. Thinking that she bottled up too much of her emotions, she began stabbing her toys with an exacto knife while laughing maniacally; completely unaware of her parents watching her in horror. After stabbing the bears, she'll sew them back up again, and stab them whenever she feel like it. Her parents decided to leave her on the manor and enrolled her in a special school while they moved in another country, still supporting her through financial needs and leaving half of the family's wealth on her name.

Looks:
She has blue eyes and long, thick, strawberry blonde hair tied in two pigtails. She wear a variety of hair accessories such as a white bunny clip, a black bunny clip with red eyes, and and red and white bow. She wears a black cardigan over a white dress shirt loose enough to expose some of her bra, and has many accessories, including a loose black-and-white tie and red bow. Luna also wears a red miniskirt and lace-up boots.

Junko-Enoshima-junko-enoshima-37096021-1280-1024.jpg