Group Steampunk, anyone?

A

ArsenicArachnid

Original poster
So, yeah. If you want, join. I don't have a specific story line in mind, but I was hoping we could come with that together. However, I do have a theme in mind-- Vampires meet Victorian London. Maybe during a party? I dunno.

I was thinking that this could be a cross between mystery and action. Romance is allowed, but not necessary.

If you wanna join, go ahead and submit your character as well as an idea for the story line. Once we get five people and we've agreed on a story I'll put some information on this post. Yay!

So, you CAN play as creatures other than vampires, but please try to keep them to land-dwelling and somewhat humanoid- in short, being able to blend in with humans. The things that think that would be best suited for this role play are vampires (as I already mentioned), werewolves, witches, changelings, elves, nymphs, et cetera. If you want to play as anything else run it my me first, and I'll do some research on it. However, if you're playing as a legendary creature, make sure it has weaknesses. For example, werewolves to silver and vampires to crucifixes and such.

The CS skeleton is this.

Name-
Age-
Social Class-
Appearance-
Personality-
Anything extra-
Lineage (not required)-

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a CS skeleton you have in mind? This interests me, and ideas are spreading like wildfire in my head.

Is there just vampires only?

Do you have a CS skeleton you have in mind? This interests me, and ideas are spreading like wildfire in my head.
I do, and I probably should've added it. Something along the lines of this, please.

Name-
Age-
Social Class-
Appearance-
Personality-
Anything extra-
Lineage (not required)

Your character can be a vampire, if that's what you mean.

No. o_o I'm asking if there's creatures other than vampires or if vampires are the only creatures.

No. o_o I'm asking if there's creatures other than vampires or if vampires are the only creatures.
Sorry, I didn't understand your question. There can be other creatures, but please try to keep it to European folklore.

Sorry, I didn't understand your question. There can be other creatures, but please try to keep it to European folklore.

Um, and what creatures would European folklore be? What kind of creatures, to be specific, would you find acceptable?

From what I understand European folklore opens up a lot. Werewolves, Vampires, Demons (Maybe?), etc.

I love historical and I love mythology. I may be interested, but what sort of theme is this to be? Mystery, action, horror, romance?

Also, there are an absolute ton of different European mythological creatures. It goes far beyond vampires and werewolves. There are faeries of all sorts, elves, dwarves, huldra, nymphs, water creatures such as sirens, kelpies and selkies, witches, warlocks, gorgon and a ton more. Now, many cannot take a human form, but there are plenty that either look human or can appear human. Depending on what all ArsenicArachnid allows, you should have plenty to choose from.

Yeah, just it's very broad what they're telling me. o___o If there wasn't any boundaries, I think the rp would go nuts. So, that's why I was wondering what is acceptable for this kind of rp, if there's a certain mythology they want us to borrow from, if there's certain creatures that just don't fit right, etc.

@100 % Snek @KageKaioh

I'll add something to the first post, just so I can clarify for newcomers.

Edit- I just finished updating. I hope I did good.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thank You
Reactions: KageKaioh
Hey~hey^^!!

Interested but like k here:

Regular rundown: what is posting level, post frequency, max. number of RPers, can we play multi charries, is there dice/stats use?

And ooooooohh... airships? AIRSHIPS?! :3~~

Hey~hey^^!!

Interested but like k here:

Regular rundown: what is posting level, post frequency, max. number of RPers, can we play multi charries, is there dice/stats use?

And ooooooohh... airships? AIRSHIPS?! :3~~
I'll probably either keep this open, or close it once we reach ten. As for the posting level, it doesn't have to be too advanced, just not the dreaded "*slaps [character name here] and runs away*", so intermediate. Post frequency depends on the players, and you can play as as many characters as you'd like, but don't stress yourself out. I didn't consider dice/stats, so probably not.

And yes, there may be airships. ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
I'll probably either keep this open, or close it once we reach ten. As for the posting level, it doesn't have to be too advanced, just not the dreaded "*slaps [character name here] and runs away*", so intermediate. Post frequency depends on the players, and you can play as as many characters as you'd like, but don't stress yourself out. I didn't consider dice/stats, so probably not.

And yes, there may be airships. ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡
K so awesomes man~~!!

Right but like well see of the boo girlie can't keep up with the posting rate^^!

Hey so like are Angels and Devils playable charries?

Hey so like are Angels and Devils playable charries?
I'll consider archangels, but devils, probably not. Especially considering that being a devil would probably be pretty overpowered. I would like to note that there are a lot of legendary being considered demons, though.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom