Group RP Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still need one more person?

I think I can find one maybe.

Will there be a lot of one liners, and can I play a girl

ok, I will make a demon then

Reactions: Kitty Anne
Alright ^-^ then we can start up the rp. :)

Yea. How much do we need to write?

At least one paragraph would be nice. So 3-5 lines minimum.

OK. I know I can do that.

I'm going to start up a PM for all of us just in case anything happens to this thread.

Cover Appearance
fc27544ff3a214d2996939f02e248545.jpg

Battle Appearance/Feeding Appearance
e73418a722ad6fc71b852bf970510537.jpg

True form- Reaper
19055b882226c373629d9115ddbca2ab.jpg

True form-Nightmare

Name: Adara Katomi
Sexuality: Pansexual
Race: Half Nightmare, Half Reaper

Nightmares are demons that can eat souls, leaving behind a zombified corpse that seem to wonder with no aim, or purpose other than to be stupid. They often are attracted to human flesh.

Reapers are demons who eat human flesh, and usually the more humane ones team up with nightmares to eat the zombified corpses in exchange so they don't leave evidence lying around.

Personality:
Adara is a bit of a flirt, that isn't a lie. She may be flirty, but she also has a hot temper. Adara is up to have short relationships with anyone, but she is really afraid of commitment due to past experiences with other people. She is blunt, sassy, a little bit mischievous, flirty, giggly, and overall, once you know her, you can't hope for a better friend. However, getting to her and showing her you mean business is a little bit tougher than it should be since she is so afraid of commitment. She hides her flaws under her flirtatious nature, and though she thinks poorly of herself, she hides it. She isn't one to be openly friendly with others she doesn't know, she either flirts, or yells, and you are going to hope you are on the flirting end because Adara doesn't forgive those who betray her easily. She is a tough cookie, and a strong one at that.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Cover Appearance
fc27544ff3a214d2996939f02e248545.jpg

Battle Appearance/Feeding Appearance
e73418a722ad6fc71b852bf970510537.jpg

True form- Reaper
19055b882226c373629d9115ddbca2ab.jpg

True form-Nightmare

Name: Adara Katomi
Sexuality: Pansexual
Race: Half Nightmare, Half Reaper

Nightmares are demons that can eat souls, leaving behind a zombified corpse that seem to wonder with no aim, or purpose other than to be stupid. They often are attracted to human flesh.

Reapers are demons who eat human flesh, and usually the more humane ones team up with nightmares to eat the zombified corpses in exchange so they don't leave evidence lying around.

Personality:
Adara is a bit of a flirt, that isn't a lie. She may be flirty, but she also has a hot temper. Adara is up to have short relationships with anyone, but she is really afraid of commitment due to past experiences with other people. She is blunt, sassy, a little bit mischievous, flirty, giggly, and overall, once you know her, you can't hope for a better friend. However, getting to her and showing her you mean business is a little bit tougher than it should be since she is so afraid of commitment. She hides her flaws under her flirtatious nature, and though she thinks poorly of herself, she hides it. She isn't one to be openly friendly with others she doesn't know, she either flirts, or yells, and you are going to hope you are on the flirting end because Adara doesn't forgive those who betray her easily. She is a tough cookie, and a strong one at that.
Love it!

Curious if you're wanting to add anyone to this rp - it sounds interesting. I'd like to join. Let me know, especially if you need anything specific to keep a good balance. If you're full, that's fine, too. Just let me know.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.